• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The person below me.

True. Piglet is now nearing 6 months and is in major season mode she is a right stink monster at the minute I really feel for Hazel.

The person below me has sunshine today.

False to Harry Potter

False to hanging the washing out

The person below me has piggies in season at the moment

Probably true. I have two large herds. Seasons are never a problem tho, really all they are wanting is some one to mate with. The neutered boars are a disappointment to them but the chances are some one else will be in season too and they seem to enjoy some, err, girl on girl action!

person below me has hay in their hair

False

The person below me is tanking on some vitamin D

True just been for an hours walk on the Heath lovely!

The person below me likes horses.

True but always imagine they'd be as hard work as piggies to look after but on a huge scale ..

The person below me got a lot of sun today

True - just around the block but it was good to get out

The person below me would love a bowl of ice cream now

False (our heatings broken and it's cold in the house)

The person below me is going to have a hot chocolate before bed

True I've already lost weight with food being short

The person below me is enjoying some time off

False trying to do my job from home is doing my head in

The person below me is glad it's nearly the weekend

True. I’m looking forward to ‘Easter hols’ when I can slow down on the work load for the kids. Teachers are just amazing!

The person below me has had a dessert today.

False. Only healthy eating going on here. Don't have the will power to keep anything like that in the house for more than 5 minutes and no nipping out to the local shop going on at the moment.

The person below me is trying to learn a new language.

False.

The person below me is desperately trying to think of a way to shed a few pounds before weigh in tomorrow when the new "virtual" slimming world group starts.:oops::help:

False.

The person below me is desperately trying to think of a way to shed a few pounds before weigh in tomorrow when the new "virtual" slimming world group starts.:oops::help:
I don’t know if you have one, but honestly the easiest and fastest exercise I’ve ever done is hula hooping. Sounds daft, but honestly about 20 minutes a day you see and feel a difference so fast. I’m going to start hooping again as I can’t stop eating. :drool:

False but I'm sure a lot of people will have gained some lockdown pounds ...

The person below me was awake at 2am and started reading olga da polga books
False

The person below me is all showered and feeling refreshed. 😊

Back