• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The person below me.

False. I’m still in bed.

The person below me has been up for hours.

True got up at 7am this morning and have only just sat down.

The peron below me had to queue outside a shop this morning for half an hour to be let in (15 people only in shop at one time) only to find the shop had run out of the stuff they went in for!

I don’t know if you have one, but honestly the easiest and fastest exercise I’ve ever done is hula hooping. Sounds daft, but honestly about 20 minutes a day you see and feel a difference so fast. I’m going to start hooping again as I can’t stop eating. :drool:
No hula hoop :(

True got up at 7am this morning and have only just sat down.

The peron below me had to queue outside a shop this morning for half an hour to be let in (15 people only in shop at one time) only to find the shop had run out of the stuff they went in for!
False - been working all day so far.

The person below me is making pasta tonight

False beef stir fry for us.

The person below me really should go out for "once daily exercise" but really can't be bothered.

False - I will go when my car is ready to collect

The person below me should go and feed the piggies

False however I do need to put fresh bedding in the hutch having cleaned out Dennis and Betsy today.

The person below me isn't happy about something.

True, NHS worker working from home and no clarity if going to work on wards.. don't like too much uncertainty.

The person below me did feel better after their once daily outdoor exercise break (playing footie in my case)

False I don't drink. You'll have to lie on your weighin 😉

The person below me needs to make tea and is too lazy

False it's been in the slow cooker all day

The person below me has been enjoying some nice sunshine today

False been too busy.

The person below is going to put the piggies out tomorrow if its warm enough.

@Black piggies @Betsy

I promise you! I got a weighted hoop from amazon, it did bruise my tummy the first time I won’t lie to you. ...But I prefer to think of it as the dough ball just needs a bit of kneading first . 😂
I used to do just 20 minutes a day you can even do it watching telly if you have room.

You mean you've got pasta?!?!? lucky you!

False

The person below me had their son cook dinner tonight.
False - no child to cook for us

The person below me has spent far too much time just sitting with piggies

Back