The pig that kept me going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1_winged_angel

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have a very close relationship with one of my piggies in particular, my Patch. When I got him, he was the runt of the litter and was the last one at P@H. They were going to shift him to the adoption centre the next day, but I walked in with a friend and was looking for a new companion.

n647985926_1458465_1711.jpg

I saw this little guy and just had to take him home with me. Since then we have been inseparable, and he has always been there with lots of love, cuddles and he tells me off when I need to use my nebuliser and am being stubborn, as well as telling off many a paramedic who has come to take his mummy away from him.

It is Patch who has always been there with unconditional love and affection when I have been at my lowest points, and his little brother Alphonse who has always been able to make me laugh.8:)

dizzy

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awww...little Patch is clearly one special piggie! x)
Glad you found each other.

He's gorgeous!

xoxo

Reaction score
What a sweet little face. And what a wonderful story. It sounds as if you were meant for each other. :rose

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Patch is not only gorgeous - he has become your self appointed guardian! What a special boy!

tylerina

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awww - what a special lil piggie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tommies Mam

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Welcome 1 winged angel, I am pleased you found us then. It's a great forum with some wonderful members fabby to see some pictures of your piggies. One of my piggies Sparky definitely knows when I am poorly and is a fabby companion when I am really struggling and on my neb.

I know you love your piggies to bits and when I saw your post over at AUK I knew that this would be a great place for you. Welcome.

PS the guy in my aviator is Sparky

Farquhar

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
What a special piggie patch is. Its amazing the bond that form between slave and piggie. I'm glad you and Patch found each other and can continue looking out for each other... Gorgeous piggies..

1_winged_angel

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yet another piggie to steal someones heart.x>>

LOL! He stole it and really made the difference, :)

Theyre intuitive little things aren't they, while Alphonse has been so poorly, Patch has taken up role of head nurse and I am like the piggie-doc for him. :) Thanks for pointing me in the direction of this thread VIA AUK :)

1_winged_angel

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Welcome 1 winged angel, I am pleased you found us then. It's a great forum with some wonderful members fabby to see some pictures of your piggies. One of my piggies Sparky definitely knows when I am poorly and is a fabby companion when I am really struggling and on my neb.

I know you love your piggies to bits and when I saw your post over at AUK I knew that this would be a great place for you. Welcome.

PS the guy in my aviator is Sparky

Aww Sparky is such a lovely little boy and another special piggie who looks after his poorly mummy.

My partner is joining the forum too and I think he will be just as happy as I am here

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.