The Piggies Are Here.

Pemblebee

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
They certainly like their food and start meeping everytime I go up. Ha ha.
I love it though, I even survived the first attempt at nail trimming. They are getting their first bum wash and fur trim tomorrow as a couple of them have long hair and it starting to get weed on now around the bum area.

Cavy Kung-Fu

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
They certainly like their food and start meeping everytime I go up. Ha ha.
I love it though, I even survived the first attempt at nail trimming. They are getting their first bum wash and fur trim tomorrow as a couple of them have long hair and it starting to get weed on now around the bum area.
Good luck! I've done plenty of bum washes but luckily my lot are short haired! Iggy has a bit of a skirt though so if he gets a yucky grease gland I'll have to start! :))

Betsy

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
You may find bum baths easier if you wrap the head end in a towel as it stops piggies wriggling so much and it's also so much easier to hold them! Be prepared for a few indignant complaints! Good luck!

Missingmygirls

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi, I know I'm resurrecting an old thread, and I apologise for that, but these were my girls!

I used to post about them on this forum before I surrendered them to Raystede, and I've just come back to see if I could find my old threads (this is a new account, I deleted my old one) and stumbled across this and my heart is racing. If you happen to see this, Pemblebee, I'd love to hear how they're doing! Even now, I miss them so much it hurts.

I know it's not likely that you'll see this but I'm hoping for that slim chance. I have pictures and stories from their time with me if you're interested.

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Hi, I know I'm resurrecting an old thread, and I apologise for that, but these were my girls!

I used to post about them on this forum before I surrendered them to Raystede, and I've just come back to see if I could find my old threads (this is a new account, I deleted my old one) and stumbled across this and my heart is racing. If you happen to see this, Pemblebee, I'd love to hear how they're doing! Even now, I miss them so much it hurts.

I know it's not likely that you'll see this but I'm hoping for that slim chance. I have pictures and stories from their time with me if you're interested.
I’m afraid she hasn’t been on here since 2018. Do you not have her email address or anything like that?

Jemima

New Born Pup
Reaction score
They are beautiful! How old are they? Wishing you all the very best! X Editing as I just realised this is an old thread.

Missingmygirls

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I’m afraid she hasn’t been on here since 2018. Do you not have her email address or anything like that?
No, this is the only form of contact I might have! I was hoping that because the account was still active she might get an email about my reply. I know it's slim but better than nothing.