• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Script Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Little Piggie

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi everybody

My poor niece has been let down by her so called friends. They has sold her ticket to see The Script in Manchester tomorrow becasue they dont want her to go ! As you can imagine, she is hysterical 8... 8... 8...
Has anybody got 2 tickets they would like to sell ?
Thanks
x

How nasty, your poor niece must be so hurt. Hope you can find some tickets. Have you tried googling? xx

How nasty, your poor niece must be so hurt. Hope you can find some tickets. Have you tried googling? xx

I am googling/ebaying as we speak, I feel so sorry for her, she is such a lovley person. Girls can be sooo nasty.

If all else fails, I am going to one of the touts tomorrow :)

Hi everybody

My poor niece has been let down by her so called friends. They has sold her ticket to see The Script in Manchester tomorrow becasue they dont want her to go ! As you can imagine, she is hysterical 8... 8... 8...
Has anybody got 2 tickets they would like to sell ?
Thanks
x

i love the script and I'm 40 hope you find some tickets your poor niece
what nasty so called friends

bless her, some friends they are :( hope you manage to sort something out

best thing to do is to go down on the night and wait until the support act starts, touts will sell a lot cheaper then as tickets will be useless to them! fingers crossed for you!

omg harsh, hope she has dumped these 'friends'. I love the script too, and I'm 40, i even have an album!

Hope you get sorted xx

best thing to do is to go down on the night and wait until the support act starts, touts will sell a lot cheaper then as tickets will be useless to them! fingers crossed for you!

Thank you so much for this tip, we are going to go tomorrow and do exactly that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back