• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Sims

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've finally submitted my nursing research essay today! I'm terrible with essays so this is a huge weight off my shoulders. I can finally play The Sims 4! I've been very disciplined and not allowed myself on it until this was handed in.

Does anyone else love The Sims games? I've been playing them since The Sims 1. Love it.

I play Sims 3 on the wii, as well as free play on my iPad and Kindle Fire. I tried the Sims Pets but in the end I lost interest in that one. Have you got the supernatural one? I'm not sure if I should buy it but it looks good. :D

Mrs SB played the first few 2 games I think. I used to enjoy watching it , but have never been very good a sim type games.

Have you played all the previous games or just sims 4?

I used to Enjoy Theme Hospital and Theme Park though

I play Sims 3 on the wii, as well as free play on my iPad and Kindle Fire. I tried the Sims Pets but in the end I lost interest in that one. Have you got the supernatural one? I'm not sure if I should buy it but it looks good. :D

Supernatural one? Zombies?

Ah, sorry, yep. That's the one I mean.

Edit: I just looked it up and it's the seventh extension pack of Sims 3. :)

Very cool! I hadn't seen it... I bet it is fun...

I went round a mates once (he was bigtime into the Sims) He said he wanted to show me something on the pc, he popped the Sims on and showed me this house he had made, he told me i lived there and sure enough there was me as a sim.... Only problem was I was imprisoned in a room with a pottery wheel making pottery, he occasionally let me out to wander round the house :)) What a sick man, he would tell me occasionally how I was doing by text :)

I used to play sims 1 and 2, possibly 3 I cant remember though! My best friend had a lot of expansion packs and I'd go round hers a lot to play as we'd downloaded loads of LOTR sims skins etc and would have a right laugh making the characters and recreating the locations etc in sim form.

Used to LOVE theme hospital. Will have to try get daddypig to download it on something for me so I can play it again. I got really far but there was one level I just could not beat and my hospital kept getting the infectious sickness bug thing... you know the one... deploy handymen everywhere for mop up!

My hubby loves the sims. I just like building the houses and then get bored!:))

Yeah, the housing part is really cool as I remember

I used to play sims 1 and 2, possibly 3 I cant remember though! My best friend had a lot of expansion packs and I'd go round hers a lot to play as we'd downloaded loads of LOTR sims skins etc and would have a right laugh making the characters and recreating the locations etc in sim form.

Used to LOVE theme hospital. Will have to try get daddypig to download it on something for me so I can play it again. I got really far but there was one level I just could not beat and my hospital kept getting the infectious sickness bug thing... you know the one... deploy handymen everywhere for mop up!

Yes, the Handymen! Bloaty Head always made me laugh :)

Let me know if it as good as I remember...

Ever played Sim City?

I had all The Sims 3 expansion packs (No shame)

The Supernatural one was pretty good. I loved it when the werewolves got angry and walked around growling. :))

Sims 4 runs really slow on my laptop, so I'll have to wait until I get a decent PC to play it. :soz:

I loved theme hospital! Its currently free on Origin so I've just downloaded it. The memories it will bring back!

Very cool! I hadn't seen it... I bet it is fun...

I went round a mates once (he was bigtime into the Sims) He said he wanted to show me something on the pc, he popped the Sims on and showed me this house he had made, he told me i lived there and sure enough there was me as a sim.... Only problem was I was imprisoned in a room with a pottery wheel making pottery, he occasionally let me out to wander round the house :)) What a sick man, he would tell me occasionally how I was doing by text :)

This is rather odd haha! Although when a Sim was mean to one of my favourite other Sims, I would put them in the pool and take the ladders out so they could never go back inside and eat... :whistle: Sadistic game when you think about it.

Yeah, the housing part is really cool as I remember

Yes, the Handymen! Bloaty Head always made me laugh :)

Let me know if it as good as I remember...

Ever played Sim City?

Loved the bloaty heads.

I've never played any Sim City. Apparently the new one was a let down, but I'll decide for myself once I've played the demo. :)

I never played sim city either... it looked like it had too much 'scope' for my brain!

I got a copy of sim park (name might not be right!) as a child when I went to the US on holiday with the family - that was really fun, more aimed at children but i used to love creating nice wildlife parks. I'd always remove all the nasty toads/snakes/lizards/creatures I didn't like when they'd wander in though :))

I loved theme hospital! Its currently free on Origin so I've just downloaded it. The memories it will bring back!

This is rather odd haha! Although when a Sim was mean to one of my favourite other Sims, I would put them in the pool and take the ladders out so they could never go back inside and eat... :whistle: Sadistic game when you think about it.

I must check it out

:)) :)) That is never right! :)) Other Sims used to come and visit hadn't they.... It was a cool game

I remember seeing me in the pottery room, with a thought bubble above my head wanting food.... My mate just said 'you ain't eating until you make some more bowls for me to sell' :))

Loved the bloaty heads.

I've never played any Sim City. Apparently the new one was a let down, but I'll decide for myself once I've played the demo. :)

The original was ace, there is a board game called 'Suburbia' which plays very much like sim city - amazing

I never played sim city either... it looked like it had too much 'scope' for my brain!

I got a copy of sim park (name might not be right!) as a child when I went to the US on holiday with the family - that was really fun, more aimed at children but i used to love creating nice wildlife parks. I'd always remove all the nasty toads/snakes/lizards/creatures I didn't like when they'd wander in though :))

Sim Park! i FORGOT ABOUT THAT GAME, THAT WAS REALLY COOL - Argghhh sorry for shouting Caps Lock on :))

I remember having to plant plants to attract bee's and things

I must check it out

:)) :)) That is never right! :)) Other Sims used to come and visit hadn't they.... It was a cool game

I remember seeing me in the pottery room, with a thought bubble above my head wanting food.... My mate just said 'you ain't eating until you make some more bowls for me to sell' :))

I can't wait to play it again. I mainly remember people with massive heads, and patients vomiting all over the floor, whilst the cleaners would be sat doing nothing in the staff room! :))

Haha! It truly can turn into a nasty game! I remember playing with the same Sim family for ages. When the mum and dad died I was genuinely upset. I had a mardy and rage quit for a few weeks. XD

I can't wait to play it again. I mainly remember people with massive heads, and patients vomiting all over the floor, whilst the cleaners would be sat doing nothing in the staff room! :))

Haha! It truly can turn into a nasty game! I remember playing with the same Sim family for ages. When the mum and dad died I was genuinely upset. I had a mardy and rage quit for a few weeks. XD

Those cleaners were awful, you used to have to direct them.... it used to get really messy hadn't it :) Do you have to run the version to download from DOS Box? I am seriously thinking about getting it again now.....

Rage Quit :)) :)) It is very easy to get attached to things like that, I used to be like that a Championship Manger when players I'd had since 18 retired!

Thats so funny! Your friend sounds a little scary @sport_billy dont get on his bad side!

I used to love the Sims. I downloaded the free game on iphone recently but it takes up too much room and I had to delete it :(

Trapping them in the swimming pool was always fun. They never failed to set the kitchen on fire either!

the frog narrator used to kill me with the things he came out with haha
266952-simpark_004.jpg

ohhh memory lane...

Those cleaners were awful, you used to have to direct them.... it used to get really messy hadn't it :) Do you have to run the version to download from DOS Box? I am seriously thinking about getting it again now.....

Rage Quit :)) :)) It is very easy to get attached to things like that, I used to be like that a Championship Manger when players I'd had since 18 retired!

I'm not sure what DOS Box is? I have 'Origin' which you download for free. Its like Steam. Theme Hospital is free to download from that for a limited time. I'm about to play it. :)

Doctor required in inflation room!

lolol_zpsdb55357e.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back