• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

The Sopping Wet Silkie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven proom

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So after letting all my animals out this morning,I went a few hours later to top up feed water etc....I noticed in the silkies area the black one chica was missing,after a frantic search she had manged to get over into the duck pond,drenched and clinging on to the ramp for dear life!.

After drying her she was reunited with amber and even did a little pacing up and down dance!Lucky Silkiesilkie.jpeg

Lucky Silkie indeed and very luck you spotted her!
I love her hairdo :)

The first time I saw a silkie was 3 weeks ago at London Zoo, I had to ask the zoo staff what they were? :stu: they are super kool chickens!

She is gorgeous, how many do you have?

@Moo I'm next door to london zoo tomorrow, I might have to pop in and check them out :hmm: ;)

She is gorgeous, how many do you have?

@Moo I'm next door to london zoo tomorrow, I might have to pop in and check them out :hmm: ;)
I love London Zoo, its just a very pricey day out. They had 3 or 4 silkies just walking around the farm area, I spent more time laughing and playing with the Silkies than I did any other animals, followed by the goats, the goats were excellent :D

Reactions: Tim
:DAaawww, poor little chooken! I've never owned chickens myself, but My sister used to have some of those white ones with the the black shawls. Her own dog killed one of them!

I have these 2 by themselves.And 2 more with my other hens.
China and kellog,The white one looks like she has slippers on.

4344.jpg Untitleyt.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Moo
Aw they're beautiful :) Poor little love, bet she was so relived to be taken out and dried off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back