The story of the toddler and her doggo

Emx93

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Toddler kept parents up all night, very sleep deprived parents needed to cook dinner, toddler was happily watching TV, in the space of about 5minutes that both parents were cooking toddler proceeded to 💩 in nappy and take it off 😱 parents came back in room to find toddler covered in 💩 and the dog EATING the nappy. Parents panicked, this isn't just any 💩 it's diahhrea, its a smell like no other, it's all over the toddler, all over the living room, and the dogs eaten and ripped to shreds the nappy 🤮😱💩 wretching parents quickly cleaned up said toddler and took the dog to the vets to puke the nappy contents up. Parents didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Toddler thought it was great fun. Dog thought it was great fun. They haven't learnt any lessons. Parents give up. Send gin.
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Oh what a night :yikes: :yikes:

To be honest i would rather clean up 💩 than vomit......

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh gosh I shouldn't laugh... I'm sure I have it all to come...

Qualcast&Flymo

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Oh dear how unpleasant! :vom::vom::vom::yikes: I hope you're feeling a bit better now after a (virtual) gin or two!

I don't think I was ever quite so unfortunate when my 2 were toddlers - thank God, as I'm really rather squeamish. We didn't have a dog either , that part of it sounds truly revolting. Hope you don't have to go through it again ... nor you, @Lady Kelly !

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh dear how unpleasant! :vom::vom::vom::yikes: I hope you're feeling a bit better now after a (virtual) gin or two!

I don't think I was ever quite so unfortunate when my 2 were toddlers - thank God, as I'm really rather squeamish. We didn't have a dog either , that part of it sounds truly revolting. Hope you don't have to go through it again ... nor you, @Lady Kelly !
Archer follows me and Jessica around a lot at the moment. All because she spits up regularly and it's always over the shoulder and splat on the floor... He's straight on it to clean up 🤢 twice now he's ended up with it on his head where he's in there before she's finished :))