• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

the worst night ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellyspiggies

last night was one of the worst nights ever, we had another storm so it was thundering and lightning and the rain was unbelievable my son was so excited he was running from each window to see it then he fell over on the metal strip which seperates the carpets cut his knee open so took him up a+e he had 2 stiches and some steristrips i thought thats enogh bad luck today no i was wrong something worse had to happen the brakes on our decided to fail on the car, the brake fluid is leaking my dad lives about a 15 minute drive from the hospital so andrew said we will make it to your dads with the brakes we got but no further so drove there luckily just as we got to my dads the brakes completely went, got to phone up the breakdown people today we are with the barclays one additions plus where you pay £13 a month and you get a load insurance and things free so we have total breakdown with green flag, cant believe it though

Well they say bad things happen in 3's so that's one thing left to go :o

i know supposed to be selling it in 3 weeks as I'm getting a new car

Well i'm just off to the garage as my brake pads are so worn i've gone down to the brake disc and its making a HORRENDOUS grinding noise :o

So that's me £135 lighter, 3 weeks before my hols.... didn't need this at all :(

always something to do on them lol
hopefully are new car should be hassle free for awhile as it has just had a service and mot so fingers crossed

Oh no! I hate thunder and lightning! But to watch it and get excited!? I'd rather cry! :D

he loves it as long as I'm in my house or somewhere safe i dont mind it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back