• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Theory test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yay, Mike passed his theory test! 32 out of 35! The smartie! ;)

Now going for 30 hours of lessons before the practical! Then hopefully we will have a car by christmas! YAY! :D

Kelly and piggies xx

[color]Thats grat Klly. Tll your hubby wll on from m. :)

I i my thory two yars a go in July :) I got 34/35. I chang th right answr to th wrong answr an can't rm what I got on my hazar prcption tst.

You will b zooming aroun in a car in no tim :D

Last edited by a moderator:
oh I do hope so, depending on the time it takes for us to get an adapted car too.. My mate, she can't use her arms much but can walk, her adapted car took over 2 years to be completed, as she uses a control stick to move and then controls every other bit of the car with her feet, legs and knees! It's amazing what adaptations can be done nowadays!

I only need a ramp, with access to the front as a passenger, and then clamps, so hopefuly that wont take long!

First place we want to go to is one of those wildlife parks where the animals are free!

Kelly and piggies xx

That is great news ;D Please pass on my congratulations to Mike ;D I'm sure he will pass his driving test in no time at all and you will have a lovely car to do all your Christmas shopping in ;D

well done I did exactly the same as Ellie did changed my 35/35 to a wrong answer should have got up and left other wise would have had 35/35 instead opf 34 still that was in 97,
my hubbys a driving instructor so if any advice is ever needed by anyone he would be only too happy to help you out,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back