• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Theres this horse..near my freinds..its kept in a muddy small pen, with no gra..

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

animallover

With no grass just hay, and water(i think) and a small stable, Also in the corner of the thick mud pen there is a load of rubbish like old sinks and pices of metal, thats sectioned off but still could do harm and is a rather nice looking.
The horse obviolsaly does not get much attention as tries to bite me sometimes. His hooves look a bit over grown too!..I dont think he gets let out the pen as he always seems to be in there. always wears a rug and looks really bored!, When i first saw him i thought he might be put in there to recover from something, but he has been in there for sooo long, months mabye even a year!...But i thought that if he was being misstreated someone else would of noticed..as there are two or three other houses down the road but maybe no one has really thought about it....?
poor horsey

Re: Theres this horse..near my freinds..its kept in a muddy small pen, with no g

I would take over a couple of carrots and call the RSPCA

Kelly and piggies xx

Re: Theres this horse..near my freinds..its kept in a muddy small pen, with no g

Yeah..i do want to give him some carrots but, wat if he has laminitis or somthing? ?

good question, maybe just make sure he/she has some fresh water then call the RSPCA

Kelly and piggies xx

Call up the RSPCA and explain what his condition is and how he is being kept. Or go over and talk to the owners. Something must be done though, please please do one of the things I have suggested to help the horse.

Also make sure he has water and food.. if not, give him some!

I love horses, i go horse riding, soo i will do everything i can..but i dont know who the owners are.
he has hay..i think he has water..he has a water trough but i dont think i have looked in it. He does not look skinng but i cannot tell propally, as he constantly has a rug on!

Call the RSPCA... please, please, please.. They will take over and make sure the horse is ok.

Kelly and piggies xx

When we called the RSPCA about a dog that was locked up they made us keep a diary i dont know id this will be the same for you but try and write something down about the last few weeks before they come over so you have evidence. Hope it all gets worked out

i will probally go and see it next week, as its a bit far for me to go and see it regually, But i mite knock on some doors around there and ask who's it is?

just phone the RSPCA now, it might need treatment and any delay could mean it suffering, they will come out and do all the digging into ownership etc be careful if you do ask around you dont know what sort of poeple they are and if they can leave a poor horse like that in my opinion they are already not very nice , you dont need to leave a name or anything just tell them what you have told us, please if not give one of us details of place etc and your local RSPCA centre number and one of us will do it , but please dont leave it, has it no shelter we have had 2 days of non stop heavy rain here and it worrys me,

PLEASE call the RSPCA - they will come out and look at the horse.

Poor thing out there like that in this awful weather

He has got a small stable..

please still report it to RSPCA and let them make the decision whether or not the horse is ok, you know you have got us all worried now lol please phone we are all worried :)

Sorry for getting u all worried!...The horse does seem quite happy and has food and water..but i am keeping my eye on it..i will ask my mum to rig the rspca..dont worry!..he does not seem skinny or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back