• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

They're home!

molzify

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Yesterday I brought Pumpkin and Bramble home, obviously, they've spent a majority of their time here hiding, though they did come out earlier when I was sitting by the cage and just chatting to them! I will get some pictures as soon as they are out more consistently, at the moment its quick sprints to the water and food :luv: Also got woken up at 4 am by some squeaking and running around, I did not realise wood shavings could be such a noisy bedding! Can't wait till the fleece liners are here and washed! Just spending today talking to them a bit and going to try some broccoli later as I know that's one of their favourite veggies.

Finally got some pictures of them! Bramble is the black female (with a ginger bottom!) who according to todays weigh in weighs 469g, and Pumpkin is the white and ginger female weighs 490g, which seem like great weights for 11 week old!

Attachments

• DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 11
Back