Things you say to your pets...

Piggies&buns

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ozzy chases the dust pan around while I’m cleaning up :D
Of my two piggies, one of them can be a nuisance with the dustpan at clean out time from being in it to trying to eat it, but even he hasn’t got anything on my rabbit! Patch the bunny is an absolute menace at clean out, I’m sure he thinks he’s helping but he really isn’t!

Rivervixen

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Of my two piggies, one of them can be a nuisance with the dustpan at clean out time from being in it to trying to eat it, but even he hasn’t got anything on my rabbit! Patch the bunny is an absolute menace at clean out, I’m sure he thinks he’s helping but he really isn’t!
My bunny also chases after the dust pan, not sure what he thinks is happening bless him :)) Ozzy will try to eat it and bruno just carries on doing what he’s doing. So so cute

Sweet Potato

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
"What have i told you boys this bowl is for the going in pellets not the coming out pellets" when there is poop in the food bowl.
"you keep pooping I'll keep scooping" during their nightly cage sweep.
"spud I love your bum but not this close to my face" during cuddle time.
"ooh you smell nice! but you always smell nice don't you, yes you do" also a cuddle time favourite.

I'm sure there's more but this is what came to mind first.

Betsy

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Every morning when I get Christian out of the hutch for his daily weigh in we touch noses (to say 'hello' in guinea pig) and I say ' Good morning my Christian and how are you today?' Then after he's been on the scales and his weight has been noted 'it's medicine time'

Guinea Pig Magazine

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
"ALRIGHT! I'm getting there. " Every day from around 5pm when Gonzo sets of the rest of the little buggers to wheep for their veggies.