This Sunday, 2 buns are coming to stay....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fudge and Rainbow :)

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have helped organise a rescue mission! This is to get 2 rabbits who were being advertised on ebay for 99p to come to me for a while until they can go to a proper fosterer who can find them a home. :(|) So.... I contacted the seller once the ad had been removed and she has agreed to drop off both buns (and their tiny 3ft hutches rolleyes ) here at 1.30pm Sunday! They are lovely, 2 male lops. They don't live together, not because they fight because she says they are gay.... :x So I hope they are "gay" and not male and female!

They will be with me until the following weekend when someone is coming to collect them and take them to their foster home! I actually feel useful in a rescue for once. :red Can't wait to get them here! :(|) Then find them forever homes, feels good to be helping them because they could have gone to anyone! 8...

Oh and don't worry they wont be near my rabbits! I wont want to part with these 2 when they've been here a week! mallethead Considering I'm 14, I'm quite proud of myself. :red

Sophie

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
ive been folowing the various threads on the rabbit forum
and just want to say a big well done for taking these poor bunnies and giving them the life they deserve! x

Craig David

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
good on you for doing that! thats a really nice thing to do. what a stupid woman selling her pets on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.