• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Tiny Buddha 😞

Sophie B

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I’m devastated, not even two days since Ghost passed away and I walked into my room, noticing Tiny Buddha’s food hadn’t been touched. I found the poor little guy in his house, gone over the rainbow bridge...

He was such a cute little guy, keen to explore and always on his wheel
Just yesterday he was still running like mad on his wheel, no sign or illness at all

He was never social, but he didn’t hate me either. He loved his food, and would always sit looking all disgruntled in his food bowl if it was almost empty. He was a little ball of personality

He wasn’t quite as old as Ghostie, but he wasn’t exactly young either definitely over one

What am I doing wrong? 😭

Last edited:
I am so sorry, I'm sure you're not doing anything wrong, you are such a devoted slave to your animals. Sending you hugs.

When a pet captures your heart it stays in there forever. I am so sorry to hear of your loss but his pawprint will stay with you in treasured memories. Take care of yourself while you grieve. RIP little one x

I wish I could be there to give you a hug.
Losing one pet is hard enough but 2 in quick succession is devastating.
So very sorry.
Holding you in my heart

I am so sorry Sophie, you aren’t doing anything wrong it is just their time, huge hugs, please look after yourself. He sounded like such a character and was so beautiful. Massive hugs x

sleep well little one

RIP Buddy
x x

I am so sorry that you have to cope with yet another loss so shortly after your first.

Sorry for not posting earlier; I have been struggling with 'grieving indigestion' after too many losses in quick succession myself.

Back