To know you all again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Just wondered that we could all write a little bit about ourselves in one thread.. am looking everywhere for pieces of info on you all! General stats that's all, not compulsory - quite a few I know anyway, just me being nosey! LOL

Name : Kelly aka Mrs Player (kellyandpiggies)

Whereabouts : Warwick

Marital status : Married to Mike, almost 3 years.. still trying for a long awaited baby!

How many and sexes of piggies : 8 sows, 3 boars
Also got a long-haired cat, 3 giant african land snails and some tropical fish

I am a medical disaster too and often have doctors stumped
- have Friedreich's Ataxia (sweet FA) which is a progressive nerve disease
am type 2 diabetic
am asthmatic (not too bad)
have PCOS
have quite a few unexplained problems too!

Hobbies : my piggies and other animals, my husband ;D, family, friends, making craft things like cards and decorating spoons, texting, forums! and many more!

PLUS anything else you can think of!
Nosey cow I know! ;) ;) ;)

xx Kelly xx

Updated cos I added more info

StromasDragon

Reaction score
Name : Stroma (stromasdragon)

Whereabouts : Edinburgh

Marital status : Taken

How many and sexes of piggies : 7 sows, 3 boars

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Name : Clare

Whereabouts : East Sussex

How many and sexes of piggies : 3 sows, 8 boars

PLUS anything else you can think of!

Hobbies: My critters, forumising (yes, I do enjoy forumising), writing stories, reading stories, finding out new things and seeing new places although I don't get to do it very often, in fact, RARELY!

michellemuffin

Reaction score
michelle aka michellemuffin
live on the Isle of wight (in a bungalow by the sea) ;D
mum to 5 kids 4 boys of 24 21 16 12 and a daughter of 10 Grandaughter of 2 8)
married 27 years in july to MIck driving instructor, ;D
have 2 dogs max and charlie brothers from same litter aged 13 border collie X labradors ;D
meyers parrot age 26 Jimmy ( a mummys boy) ;D
and 17 girl piggys and 20 boy piggys, ;D
my hobbies are piggys piggys and let me think ah yes piggys ;D
if i find the time reading and building my victorian dolls house listening to music 60s is my favourite, :D
have probable MS arthritis and diabetes type 2 and pcos as well as underactive thyroid so try to relax and not rush too much makes me feel worse :(
which is where my piggys come in they relax me, ;)
cant think of anything else ?
oh I'm 45, :-\

bevs

Reaction score
Name : Beverley / Bev

Whereabouts : Essex

Marital Status : Married, 3 boys aged 7, 14 in a few weeks and 17 in a few weeks

How many and sexes of piggies : 2 boars Piggie & Chester aged 4 months & 5 months

Hobbies : Main one is doing classes at the gym ie: combat, step, aerobics etc. 16 classes per week. I also like reading, doing crosswords, and of course being on the forum ;D

M

Michele

Name : Michele aka Mrs Mod (piggiewiggy)

Whereabouts : Hampshire

Marital status : Married but soon wont be.

How many and sexes of piggies : 2 sows

2 kids 6 and 2.5 and 2 cats.

K

kellyspiggies

name; kelly
whereabouts; suffolk
age 23
marital status living with partner maybe i may get married one day but he has to ask i am not asking him, thought he may have asked by now been together for 10 years lol
piggies 3 little girlies

kids boy 8 girl 2
anything interesting
i am currently buiding a business which is really exciting i love it, also doing a interior design course and will be putting my skills to the test when i have my extension sometime this year

starshine

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Name: Kate

Whereabouts - Birmingham atm but I've lived all over the place over the last few years.

Marital Status: In a long term relationship.

Piggies - 9 of my own - 7 boars and 2 sows, 6 foster pigs - all boars. Plus I have 1 foster hamster, a foster rat and 2 rats of my own.

PLUS anything else interesting....

Erm - I'm a teacher which I love and I have a class of 7 year olds who are slowly becoming pig aholics!

I am a bit of a medical disaster zone too - I have arthritis and various other medical problems so I spend most of my days feeling ill and crappy!

michellemuffin

Reaction score
seems quite a few of us have medical problems maybe thats why we have piggys they make us feel better when we feel ill, Kelly( Mrs Player) thought you might like to know I have had pcos for years and have had 5 kids 2 on clomid, I have osteo arthirtis spondelothesis in my spine and am going thorugh the tests for MS although my neuro said it is MS, have not long ago had a nasty relapse, so I think thats why I felt so bad on thursday when I lost Bear and Lavvy, it all caught up with me, poor old lady are'nt I ? :-\

G

gothchick1515

Name : Verity (Verity~Claire)
Whereabouts : Portsmouth, UK

Marital status : Free and single

How many and sexes of piggies : 2 boars

Also got 3 rabbits females

I have nearly all the same medical problems as you kelly annoying arn't they
am type 2 diabetic
am asthmatic (mines severe)
have PCOS
and a thyroid disorder

Hobbies : my piggies seeing friends and family erm oh the bunnie (breeding used to be but we had to neuter them.

what else hmmm oh I'm at college takin a national diploma in health studies and in 07 i go to uni to do child nursing and hope to work in the neo natal area

not much else ... x

D

DebbieR

Name: Debbie

Whereabouts: North London

Am Married to Steve

I have 2 beautiful, intelligent cats and 2 wonderful, lively and crazy piggys, one male (George) one female (Mildred)

Hobbies: Line dancing and Ballroom dancing, cross stitch (when I get the time) and being on a diet which I've been doing since I was 5 and I'm still vastly overweight. Who says diet's don't work? LOL

I do a totally worthless for the local council in a department that most of the council don't know anything about. In my head I'm an animal behaviour therapist. ;D

S

staffie lass

name: carol aka staffie lass Where abouts :Worcester Age :53! I am Kate ( Starshines Mom) and I have another daughter age 22. I have been married to Chris for 29 years.Current pets are 1 very large lurcher 2 staffie girls 1 elderly Maine Coon cat 6 female piggies 3 rats 2 degus and lots of fish. I have had many pets over the years all of them rescues or rehomings of one sort or another. My hobbies are my pets, reading, films, walking in the beautiful Worcestershire countryside and all animal issues. I am a dental nurse working in a small practice in the city.

P

princessguinea

name: joanna (Jo)

my pets: my piggy, princess and my boyfriend! ;D

after getting over bieng anerexic, I'm pretty much healthy, i guess! :)

i work for a lawyer and thank God i am still honest! lol!

on my free time i sing, sing to princess, play fetch with my boyfriend (just kidding! really!), and i enjoy going to church for enlightment. i love making people laugh too!
(piccies of my crazy life with guinea baby due soon!) :D

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh, Ok, then here we go . . .

I am Lucinda Hart, 30, live in Bath, but grew up in West Cornwall.

I have three guineas (they are all girls but I refer to them as my boys - don't ask!)
Riff Raff (Riffy), Scarbo (Scarby), Rocket (Rocky). Riffy and Scarby are just over one, Rocky is six weeks old. On 28th Feb I lost my darling Dr Atkins, who had been very ill since Christmas.

What do I do? I am a medical secretary in the anaesthetic dept at the hospital. I am looking after 50-odd gorgeous anaesthetists. ;D

I write a lot - I have just finished my third novel and it is doing the rounds at the agents (into the black hole).

I used to paint a lot but never seem to have the time. I run three times a week; would love to find someone to play squash with me, but can't (Only tried it once, but great fun). I love reading ( who have managed to get published GGGRRR sour grapes) Oh, and I love su doku!

C

claire

Name: Claire

Whereabouts: I live in Lincoln but I'm originally from Leeds and i then moved to East yorkshire

Marital Status: I live with my boyfriend Matt

I have three beautiful piggies (all boys) called Bokki (fuzz), Benidorm and Munchkin.

I have my own business selling ladies handbags and purses and I'm also a singer and volunteer for the RSPCA

My hobbies are singing, dancing, seeing friends, swimming,and shopping oh and trying to persuade Matt to let us adopt more piggies ;D

J

Janella

Name :Julianne

Whereabouts : Midland , Western Australia

Marital status : Single

How many and sexes of piggies :2 sows
A siamese cat, a fighter fish and soon in two weeks a puppy ;D

I have asthma (severe)
tendonitis in my right wrist.
Vertigo (dizziness)
and wheat allergies.

Hobbies : my pigs..fish and cat, helping out with my church's youth group, sing in the choir, reading I'm also going to college two days a week, studying business marketing and working two days a week for the anglican church as an office assistant.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Gosh! :o I never knew PCOS was that common! LOL

Thanx so much for the glimmer of hope Michelle.. we're having tests! :) :) :)

And Verity, gosh my love, almost identical ;)l! LOL

We are all truly medical pains! LOL Except for you Lucinda who hog (surrounded by) all the gorgeous doctors get a clean bill of health! ;D ;D

To work where you do.. *sigh*

xx Mrs Player xx

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Not quite a clean bill of health! I am a coeliac remember! So I have to think about everything I put in my mouth (no I won't make a dirty aside here, I'll leave that to you!) ;D

michellemuffin

Reaction score
ooh you naughty girl,
Kelly my daughter in law lisa also has pcos and she had kassidy 2 years ago although no luck for number 2 yet, posh spice you know the ugly one lol and jools Oliver and lots of famous other women have it as well, it seems to be more common now then ever, my daughter in law has gained about 6 stone in over a year, because of it, and did you know type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure and high colesterol are all signs of PCOS collectivly known as Syndrome X,

Status
Not open for further replies.