• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

To my beautiful sexy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
You have been my best friend for 4 years. My first guinea pig.
You were more like a human, there were times you'd even sleep in our bed with us. You always had something wrong with you, but always found the strength to battle on. You were never in a bad mood and always cheered me up. In my darkest days, before going on my anti depressants you and I were alone in my bedroom at night and just you being there looking at me full of concern and love stopped me comitting suicide countless times. So you saved me.

Its more like loosing a baby than a guinea pig ive never felt such pain in my life. Its like when I had my miscarrige.
To my gorgeous little boy I will love you always and forget you never.
All our love,
Mommy, Daddy, Bezu, Jethro, Romeo, Flora, Zubar, cesar, sarah, ruby and Boris.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you are now the brightest most beautiful star in the sky. *

What a wonderful tribute to a beloved little piggie. I'm so very sorry for your loss.
RIP dear Sexy.

Whee are just so so sorry to hear about beautiful Sexy 8...8...8...
RIP Sexy run free at the bridge little one, enjoy munching away on the lush grass and danelions, you'll always be remembered as a little fighter and will NEVER be forgotten by Mummy, Daddy, Bezu, Jethro, Romeo, Flora, Zubar, Cesar, Sarah, Ruby and Boris xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and loads of loves from Glynis, Velvet and Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky .............. :(

Thanks so much, what lovely replies from you both xxxxxhugsxxxx

I'm so sorry for the loss of your very special little guy.
RIP Sexy. Run free preciuos one x

What a wonderful tribute, she would be proud and she will always know how much you loved her.

rip sexy x)

A beautiful tribute. RIP Sexy xxxxxx

bessel_002.jpg

Thanks so much guys.
Bailey thats lovely thank you:) x

I'm so very sorry for your loss, it's clear how much Sexy meant to you.

Your feelings towards him saving you, I feel similarly to my first piggie Charlie, although I was never suicidal I had a very rough time and Charlie helped me in so very many ways. As hard as it is, the best tribute to them is to carry on loving all of their kind.

Rest well, dear Sexy. xx

You'll be terribly missed, Sexy.
You made me smile! You were a real beauty and your name did you justice. You truly were sexy.
Rest in peace sweety.

I am so sorry to hear that your gorgeous Sexy hasn't made it!

How much we grieve depends not on the species but on the depth of our bond; it's the other side of our love. First piggies are always special anyway!

Sexy will have felt how much he has been loved and cherished, and you have given him a wonderful life.

RIP Sexy - you are much missed!

Oh what sad news I really am sorry. RIP Sexy you will be greatly missed.

Oh no! I'm so, so sorry for you hun! 8... Sexy sounds like such a loving piggy and he will be truly missed on the forum. I loved seeing him in your posts, he really was a sexy piggy.
I really feel for you hun, I'm so, so sorry for your loss.

RIP Sexy, you will never be forgotten :rose

There truly are some wonderful replies here, too many to quote, sexy is a very lucky boy. And i am lucky to have such lovely friends. Thank you for your words of kindness and understanding, it means alot and has helped me greatly. x hugs to all x

So sorry to hear your news. Popcorn free little Sexy one.
Sending you lots of hugs and piggy kisses x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back