• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Today My Pig Has Had...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think thats why i have all the food issues with his lordship as he's so spoiled :)
Some people call me excessive when they find out he has at least 3 different hays that he can be given so he doesn't get board with eating only 1 kind...
Today Chock will be having his bowl of floret mixed salad and burgess dandelion and marigold herbage hay as thats the bail thats open at present...

today chocks had the last of his bag of Sainsberrys salad and some forgivness salad from Tesco when i got him back from the vet from having his nails taken off
hopefully this wont condem me to the hay rack...he's also had Burgess dandelion and marigold herbage hay and Wilco dandelion and green oat mix as well

Chock has had a bowl of florrette crispy mixed leave salad which has the red lettis in it which he really likes
dandelion and marigold herbage hay in play box
he's about to have some dandelion and green oat mix and lokust beans which i got him yesterday to try so we shall see what he thinks of them...

Chock liked playing with the beens but not intrested in anything else other than to kick them about the place...
what a funny pig i've got :)

Today Chocksters had his smaller food bowl of salad for breakfast
he's got wilco dandelion and green oat mix in his pen and a carrot cottage in there to which he's been making adaptions to for a fair while now... Wild mountain hay inside his Carrot house and the same for his cage house

today chocks had the last of his bag of Sainsberrys salad and some forgivness salad from Tesco when i got him back from the vet from having his nails taken off
hopefully this wont condem me to the hay rack...he's also had Burgess dandelion and marigold herbage hay and Wilco dandelion and green oat mix as well

Today cchockks had mixed salad,mountaintain hayy and wilco dandelion mix.
Sorry for typos as i am writting by hand useeing my i phones screen instaid of my bluetooth keyboard

Today chock has had
A bowl of crispy salad for breakfast
Burgess xl pellets replaced
Natures toutch wild mountain hay and Burgess barn dryed forage hay mixed inside his cage house and dandelion and green oat mix while out playing this morning
So i think he has done well today on the food front today

This mornin Choc has had his bowl of florette crispy salad for breakfast
He will also b having dandelion green oat mix
Mountain and forage hays inside his bedroom

Today Chock has had
A bowl of Italian salad which e has never had o i thaught i would try him on and he cleared the bowl
He will be having natuers touch hay in his cage tod

He always has dandelion mix after salad in his pen and he reminds ne by wheeking at me incase i orget
Yeh like thats gonna happen lol

Chock has had a bowl of Italian salad
Wilco dandelion mix
Forage hay in his bedroom

Chart has had a ball of Sainsburys colourful crispy salad with red lettuce in it that he really likes dandelion and green oak to mix and one giant forage from Burgess

If there are any mistakes in that that is because I'm trying out the dictation option on my iPhone rather than typing and it was supposed to be born dried forage hey

Today shock has had a bowl of Sainsburys crispy lettuce dandelion and green boat mix and born dried forage hey

Choc has got a mix of two different types of hay in his house today he has Burgess be a are N Drive forage hey and Burgess dandelion and marigold herb hi

Sorry for any strange words in my posts I am using dictation because I'm being a lazy person and can't be bothered to type

Choc is eating a freeze-dried corncob which she only eats in the winter in the summer he is totally not interested in them but he will eat them all through the winter that makes no sense fussy piggy Little hoglet

This morning Chuck is having he is full of crispy salad when he has finished that he will be having his dandelion mix from Wilco after that he will be having an alfalfa block and his he replaced and his house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back