• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Tons of luck for Claire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For her X Factor audition on Tuesday!

Wishing you all the luck in the world. Don't forget us when you're famous!

Am bound to forget if I don't post now!

xx Kelly xx

What about travelling there by National Express, or by trains? Have you asked everyone you know?

Yeah i have asked everyone, i could get to Leeds but i can't get to the footie stadium where the audition is in time.

The audition is at 9 but i have to be in the que for about 6:30 as there will be loads of people there.

Oh so they start at 9 but you have to queue up beforehand? Whereabouts is Matt going on business? - Surely you can get there? ?

Hes going to Manchester and he really needs to go. I'm really upset with him at the moment as he promised he could take me from the start.

Don't worry Kelly it was lovely for you to think of me, and thanks to all of you.

What about going up the day before and staying in a cheap b & b?

Don't mean any harm by this post, big ((hugs)) to you!

Clare x

Like I said in my text to you Claire if I wasn't working that day I would have taken you to it. I would love for you to get onto the X-Factor because you love singing and thats what you want to do.

Please try everything you can. If its the money you are worried about perhaps we could all chip in as everybody so kindly offered to help me out the forum costs so instead of using it for that we could all help you out maybe?

I would aswell. I don't need any money for the forum as its all sorted out. I would hate for you to miss is and regret it later. Its a great opportunity for you!

No way girlies, i would never take any money from you.

Thank you so so much for offering though.

I'm still trying to get there, i think as a last resort i think i might have to hitchhike and hope that Simon Cowell has room in his car lol ;D

Please please try anything to get there. Shame its not on a Wednesday cos that it my day off at work lol

Is it at the Elland Road ground Claire? The buses from the city centre start really early in Leeds and there are a few stops near the footie gorund - I remember it from when I lived in Leeds as I was about 10 mins from there.

Maybe you could stay in B and B or travelodge etc then get the very first bus out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back