• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Too Early!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have woken by my thoughtful OH coming to bed at 5am :{ and I have been planning my day ever since!

Why is it during the working week I could stay in bed all day however when it comes to the holidays a long lie is just a dream?

If it was lighter I would head to the shops to get something fabulous for breakfast but it is dark and gloomy and I so don't want to walk in the dark!

Going to collect 3 pigs this morning, no sooner do I start reducing numbers than I get a call to take more in :(. Hopefully they will find homes soon before my OH gets even grumpier about our dining room being filled with piggies rolleyes.

I hope they find homes soon!
I am up to, my hubby works nights so I'm up at different times of the day as its hard to sleep with Boris (piggie) being a drama queen with Jethro by our bed. I've had to take him out of the cage so hes sitting on my lap, hes winding his brother up something rotten.rolleyes

I don't like having dark mornings either:))

So do I, my OH is getting less than patient in relation to the piggies being in there! Boris and Jethro and just stunning!

I'm up too .... I tend to wake around 3am and cant get back to sleep .... if I get to 5 or 6am I feel like I've had a long lie ..... you should see me at 8pm though ....... sooooo tired by then,....lol :))

So do I, my OH is getting less than patient in relation to the piggies being in there! Boris and Jethro and just stunning!

Thank you so much!

Candyfloss, you should see me i get tired if i go and make a cup of tea! due to our sleeping patterns:))

I was so tempted by Jethro myself! Glad he has gone to someone who posts about him!

It is finally starting to get light! I have a piggy bed waiting for me at the post office too!

It was fate, as we'd admired him in the september photo competition. I knew he'd be my last piggy so we had to have him.

I LOVE having things at the post office or getting deliverys or just letters i get quite miffed if i have no mailmallethead

I need a cuppa too, i just need to wash the cups first:{

I was annoyed that I had missed it! Decided that I will head otu at 8am when it is lighter and there will be people about (going to work hehehehe)!

My hubbys going out in a bit to do the shopping. I feel really guilty but i feel ill today. Poor man...no doubt i shall be cussing him later for something:))

Trying to talk myself off the couch but I have started watching the biggest loser!

Oh good hubby. Hope you are feeling better soon - a good day to snuggle up somewhere warm when you dont feel well.
I'm working from home today .... which is great cos I dont need to spend ages travelling to work and can stay in :)

I used to love working from home! Writing reports in your PJs while watching daytime TV and having pets around you is bliss!

Enjoy your program:))

Thank you:) I shall probably be a typical ill person and have some soup for dinner:))
Glad your working from home that must be a lot more comfortable and less stressful than going out and travelling to work.:)

Enjoy your program:))

Thank you:) I shall probably be a typical ill person and have some soup for dinner:))
Glad your working from home that must be a lot more comfortable and less stressful than going out and travelling to work.:)

I think your OH should get you lucozade and grapes!

Soups always a winner when you'fe feeling poorly..... or feeling cold....

Yes, its really great working from home although I will probably spend half the time on the phone its great just being home with the animals :)

Do you think you could manage some chocolate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back