Took Charlie to vet this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

michellemuffin

Reaction score
our 13 and half year old dog has a small lump near his bum and I thougth sore gums, but mr Beckingham said the lump is nothing to worry about its asmll tumour but unless it ulcerates not to worry about it, Its not got nay bigger for ages and at his age best left he said phew, and his teeth look fine but he has penicillian to make sure he has no gum infection, he also asked about floo and said he was delighted i had found the magnesium worked and he was now recomending it to others and has told the practice of how good it was and to get it, I was so pleased makes the hardwork worth while when you get praise like that,
;D

M

Michele

;D

Cool. Glad Charlie is ok too. I'm assumming it wasnt his bum but his gum ;D ;D

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
aww, Happy to hear that Charlie is ok, can't work out his gum or bum?! ;D

That's terrific about the magnesium

bevs

Reaction score
Yes it got me confuzzled too LOL

Glad its nothing too serious Michelle :)

michellemuffin

Reaction score
Piggiewiggy said:
;D

Cool. Glad Charlie is ok too. I'm assumming it wasnt his bum but his gum ;D ;D
BOTH, lol he has got a small tumour type lump on his bum that Mr Beckingham said to leave well alone and sore gums or teeth that need cleaning but he could'nt see any bad teeth, on pencillian to make sure no infected gums,
I was so pleased to have good news, they could'nt belive he was so old the receptionist thought he was about 6 or 7 and MR B said I kept him in good condition, but him and max have both had vetzyme, conditioning tablets since 7 weeks old seem to do the job, and I would recomend them to any doggie owners,

Status
Not open for further replies.