• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Trampoline

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2022/23
Reaction score
I'm looking for a trampoline for the kids and wondering if anyone can recommend a brand. Silly me being slow missed out on one that was on aldi online! I'm looking for preferably 10ft - I think 8ft would be too small for them. Thanks in advance!

I'm looking for a trampoline for the kids and wondering if anyone can recommend a brand. Silly me being slow missed out on one that was on aldi online! I'm looking for preferably 10ft - I think 8ft would be too small for them. Thanks in advance!
Are you sure that’s for the kids? Sounds like big enough for a @Siikibam bounce to me! :)) :)) Think my sister got hers from Argos for fairly cheap for the kids, she’s at work or I’d bother her and check!

Is it really big? :soz: Going to measure the garden and see but it should fit.

Takes up half my sister’s garden I think! Kids love it though! Water fights on there get a bit messy! 😂

We have an 8ft but is mostly only used by one child, it's a Sportspower and we got it from Asda. If 2+ are using it then go for a 10ft if you've got the space :)

I've seen the sportspower one. How long have you had it and what do you think of it?

The garden in 16ft wide. Do you think thats enough room for a 10ft one?

The garden in 16ft wide. Do you think thats enough room for a 10ft one?
Sounds ok if you don’t mind looking at that all the time! And then you can surround the thing with pillows for when the adults play on it and don’t land well! (No course not me landing on my head or in a bush!) :)) :D
Lucky kids! :)

Sounds ok if you don’t mind looking at that all the time! And then you can surround the thing with pillows for when the adults play on it and don’t land well! (No course not me landing on my head or in a bush!) :)) :D
Lucky kids! :)
I'm sure that wasn't you who didn't land well! Hope you didn't...sorry I hope the person didn't hurt themselves!
I don't mind and won't really be looking at it. I'm mainly in the sitting room or my bedroom. Thinking this one, though they recommend 2m around it....😬
Buy Sportspower 10ft Outdoor Kids Trampoline with Enclosure | Trampolines and enclosures | Argos
Or this one
Buy Plum Space Zone 8ft Outdoor Kids Trampoline with Enclosure | Trampolines and enclosures | Argos

Back