Tufty & our un-named Piggie

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
We just got them both out for a morning cuddle and thought we would see how they got on with a piggie from the big C&C cage. We got Crater Head as we know she is very loving and as soon as Tufty and the white piggie saw Crater they ran straight underneath her. Crater Head loved them being underneath her and didn't try and bite them or anything at all. I think she really wants to act as mummy to them both. As I have said in the Photo Gallery Thread, they look really really young.

Do you think its a good idea for every so often to get them out with Crater so they can have a cuddle with her or do you think that is cruel? - I think if we can try and get them to make friends with as many of the pigs from the C&C cage, it will make it easier for when they go to live in the big cage with all of them.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
I agree with Kate that it can't do any harm. The only ones that I can see being a bit 'funny' are Craters other little ones. Although I can be wrong!

Just that some of my little ones don't get on that much and get highly jealous around feeding time!

Status
Not open for further replies.