TY guinea pig beanies on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey&Gizmo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ive been trying my hardest to find the pink little guinea pig that someone posted about a few weeks back that was in TK Maxx, but i never found one. 8... I did find the large 10 inch one Patches and the baby patches so i bought them both. I think that it looks like Gizmo, so i wanted to find one that looked like Joey. So i found out that Reese the Ty guinea pig has similar colours/marking as Joey so i bought him off Ebay for £4.95! I also bought pinky the pink guinea pig but the larger 6 inch one,again she was only £4.95 and both had free postage!

So if anyone is looking for them here are the links:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TY-BEANIE-REE...311?pt=UK_Soft_Toys_Bears&hash=item2ea9ca45ff

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TY-PINKY-GUIN...081?pt=UK_Soft_Toys_Bears&hash=item1c163b8671

I cant wait for them to arrive! :)

Reaction score
Ooh I've seen these my little girls all things guinea pig and I was having a nosey on ebay the other day and found a guinea pig soft toy that wheeks and squeals for a £10.

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanks will have a look later, It was me who found the pink ones in TK Maxx - I could of got you one Sat as Birmingham still had a few left but won't be back there for 2 weeks now I'm afraid.

Joey&Gizmo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanks will have a look later, It was me who found the pink ones in TK Maxx - I could of got you one Sat as Birmingham still had a few left but won't be back there for 2 weeks now I'm afraid.

I knew it was someone beginning with the letter 'A' but i couldnt remember! I have the pink one coming too. :)

I received the Reese one today and he is small! They told me that they he doesn't come in a large size, but I'm sure i read that he was supposed to be 8 inches long. So I'm a little disappointed :( I know that the pink one definalty said she was 6 inches long, we shall see it should come tomorrow.

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have the first one, its really cute:) thanks for sharing.

Joey&Gizmo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have the first one, its really cute:) thanks for sharing.

Is yours the small one? As when i asked the seller if there were two different types as in big and little they said he only comes in one size.

I have patches too the large type and the small one.
Just waiting on the pink one to arrive. xx>>>

Castaway

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Pig dad found a very cute not pink one at TK Maxx the other week. Must check those links (like I need more cuddly toys! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.