• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

UCAS Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
HELP!

Is there anybody that can help me with filling it in. I'm stuck!

I can go through it with you tonight on msn if thats any good?

At work now obviously!

Yep that will be great. I emailed my tutor and said she is booking a room in library tomorrow for people who need help with it. Its all the options which go with Primary Education which is confusing me when putting it into UCAS.

havent got a clue, sorry, i dont have to do mine until next year...............you could then help me! cheeky arent I? I know alot of people in our english group are having problems filling in theirs and the deadlines creeping up. Your tutor should be able to help you though.

Best of luck xx :)

oooh they are horrible arent they!

is it the personal statement thats the problem?

I'm not sure about the primary education bit, but might be able to help with other bits :)

I haven't even started my personal statement - I just don't know where to start!

I'll have a look tonight to see if I can find mine, and the useful info I found on filling it in.

Ive just done my personal statement in English and the tutor said it was fine. I'm on the social work pathway, so slightly different to teaching, but it might give you an idea of what to include. Let me know if it will be of any help.

Who knows what they are looking for in those personal statements? ::)

I am happy to read it through for you, Ellie, if you would like. :)

Thanks Lucinda...

Trying to write my personal statement now - I can't do it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back