• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

UGRENT: dog got to Guinea pig

Vet or no vet?

• Vet

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No vet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
Best of luck, I hope Bumble is ok and no lasting damage has been done

Tangle

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
How’s Bumble does my now? Another one hoping for no lasting damage x

bumbleandmorgan

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Bumble is doing better, thank you all very much for caring. He is experiencing shock and is extremely skittish and jumpy, but he is now eating with an appetite as big as his bravery and is currently resting up. Fingers crossed that he will now be on his way to recover! Thank you again for being so genuine and kind, it means a lot to me and my pigs.

Livia Rabideau

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Bumble is doing better, thank you all very much for caring. He is experiencing shock and is extremely skittish and jumpy, but he is now eating with an appetite as big as his bravery and is currently resting up. Fingers crossed that he will now be on his way to recover! Thank you again for being so genuine and kind, it means a lot to me and my pigs.
Great news! How scary for everyone! Hope he continues to recover quickly!

bumbleandmorgan

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello everyone - Bumble is feeling much better today! He even wheeked a bit, but it is clear that he's still frightened and on his guard, which I suppose is normal post-shock. He's been eating a lot and even moved around in his cage, seemingly without trouble. He also stole some of Morgan's food, so he seems to be going back to his normal self. I'm still worried of course, but I've done what the vet told me to, which is to wait it out if it's shock, and go straight to the ER if he doesn't get better, or if he gets worse, so this should hopefully be over soon. He is now resting up in his house, and I think he is going to be fine (knock on wood)!

Livia Rabideau

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello everyone - Bumble is feeling much better today! He even wheeked a bit, but it is clear that he's still frightened and on his guard, which I suppose is normal post-shock. He's been eating a lot and even moved around in his cage, seemingly without trouble. He also stole some of Morgan's food, so he seems to be going back to his normal self. I'm still worried of course, but I've done what the vet told me to, which is to wait it out if it's shock, and go straight to the ER if he doesn't get better, or if he gets worse, so this should hopefully be over soon. He is now resting up in his house, and I think he is going to be fine (knock on wood)!
I am so glad! Hopefully you are out of the woods!❤