Umbrellas ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
lol xD I know this is a weird topic but yeah..

I love umbrellas, they come in soo many different designs and love things with cute patterns and stuff on them. I hardly ever use them though because they get ruined when it's windy xD

I just found one a minute ago under my bed on the case thing it said 'IFAW International Fund For Animal Welfare' and 'Pet Rescue Campaign' so I was pretty interested and pulled it out xD Then I put it up to look at it so I guess I'm gunna have bad luck lol, but it's soo cute! It's like green and blue with doggies on it ^_^ I love it.

Anyone else got some that they love? I love the animal ones too with the big ears but I have to go for tea now so yeah xD

michellemuffin

Reaction score
I've got one of those that cover your shoulders they were popular in the 70s clear and see through so you can bring it right down and still see where you are going plus they dont blow inside out, perfect, I did bid on an umbrella on ebay yesterday but lost it was a me to you bear one really sweet,

Billies Mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
michellemuffin said:
I've got one of those that cover your shoulders they were popular in the 70s clear and see through so you can bring it right down and still see where you are going plus they dont blow inside out, perfect, I did bid on an umbrella on ebay yesterday but lost it was a me to you bear one really sweet,
Ive got one of these!
Its got a black trim and i got it as it reminds me of one I had when i was a little girl :)

michellemuffin

Reaction score
Billies Mum said:
michellemuffin said:
Ive got one of these!
Its got a black trim and i got it as it reminds me of one I had when i was a little girl :)
same here but mine is red trimmed they are great are'nt they?

P

princessguinea

I actually have one that I only have to look cute in my room.
Its a yellow Spongebob! Its the cutest!
I dont wanna ruin it by using it......besides its too smal for me! ;D

D

DebbieR

Umbrella's are great but mine have a mind of their own. I can't possibly be so lapsidaisyical to leave them everywhere so I have a theory. When I'm not looking, they pick themselves up and move away so I can't see them anymore, then I leave them and they find another owner.
Does anyone actually buy brolleys? All mine were found on trains or left at my house. ;D

bevs

Reaction score
DebbieR said:
Umbrella's are great but mine have a mind of their own. I can't possibly be so lapsidaisyical to leave them everywhere so I have a theory. When I'm not looking, they pick themselves up and move away so I can't see them anymore, then I leave them and they find another owner.
Does anyone actually buy brolleys? All mine were found on trains or left at my house. ;D
lapsidaisyical.... I like that word LOL ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.