unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.

michellemuffin

Reaction score
when I look out of my kitchen window theres a big tree next to an old ladies bungalow, on sunday night a 25 year old was found hanging from it he is the brother of one of mick pupils who has got her test tomorrow, even worse this lads other sisters boyfriend hung himself in a half built house last januray in a new build house near the tree, poor family the old lady must feel so bad, I'm serioulsy thinking of moving earlier then first planned we was going to wait until the kids left school but maybe moo might have another 4 to 6 years to go, not sure i want to live here anymore, every time i see that tree and the branch he did it from I shudder,

bevs

Reaction score
A good friend of mines husband hung himself a few years back, from the sky dish in the back garden. Worst thing was that he was found by their 11yr old son, he went into the dining room in the morning pulled the curtains and there he was :'(

It messed the poor lads head up :'(

I

ilovepiggies

Oh no thats awful :'(

I could beleive on the news last night about the four people murdered in the house in Newcastle :(

michellemuffin

Reaction score
bev said:
A good friend of mines husband hung himself a few years back, from the sky dish in the back garden. Worst thing was that he was found by their 11yr old son, he went into the dining room in the morning pulled the curtains and there he was :'(

It messed the poor lads head up :'(
one of my sons Liams mates antony found his dad hanging and he is such a nice lad but gets black moods very quick, Mick taught him to drive and he found it hard going not knowing what sort of mood he would be poor kid how selfish of them to do it knowing a child could find them

Mary

Reaction score
A friend of mine seen her neighbour in the street crying and asked what was up. She had found her husband hanging in the bedroom. Half an hour before his mistress had come round told her in front of her husband that she had been seeing him for a year and was pregnant! So he hung him self! I hadnt seen my friend for about 6 months and we always have a good gossip but never thought anything like that would happen.

Mary

C

cavykind

ilovepiggies said:
Oh no thats awful :'(

I could beleive on the news last night about the four people murdered in the house in Newcastle :(
Oh dear I didn't see or hear anything about that, but then I seldom watch the news...

H

hils78

Sweet Jesus all of the above is terrible. My heart goes out to all their nearest & dearest.

B

BEATRICE

What tragic ends to lives, so very sad for all those left behind :'(

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Oh i'm sorry to hear that :(

My best girlfriends nephew hung himself on Mother's Day 3 years ago :'( his mother is still struggling with his death.
I wish there was more we could do for people before they resort to this last awful act :(

S

snugglypig

That is so sad!

I would have to have that tree cut down, I wouldn't be able to look at it.

life is short enough, it is so sad that people end it.
I lost a best friend at 14, he walk in front of a train

love and prayers to all who knew him

karen

michellemuffin

Reaction score
Micks taking the lads sister for her practical driving test today so fingers crossed she passes for her brother, cant cut the tree down its council land, theres a rumour going round that it was murder dont think its true but you never know, the tree he chose was a strange place to pick as its right there on its own and there was a lane of trees near by, I find looking out of my kitchen window makes me start thinking about it again, not helped by the fact my eldest son Stuart is same age 25 and knew him from school, is life really so hard now a days people have to end it, a few years ago one of mIcks police collegues hung himself in their garage the job got to him, no jobs worth your life is it?

michellemuffin

Reaction score
she passed today and did it for her brother, she was telling mIck he was depressed and was in the process of hanging him self got nervous and called his girlfriend it takes around 4 minutes to lose concusness he told his girlfriend I'm stuck and dont want to die now he told her where he was and she called police but they got there too late although they revived him he died an hour later in hospital, thing is if the girlfriend had called his family they could have run up to the tree as its a minute away from their house, she must feel bad, when Mick told me we both got tears in our eyes as he did'nt want to die how sad is that :'(

S

snugglypig

So glad she passed for her brother.

Depression is the worst thing in the world. It is definatly a silent killer for those that aren't getting the help they need;
My husband has lived with depression for 10 years, and had a breakdown before help was given to him.

So wish there was more help and awareness out there for those who need it.

karen

Status
Not open for further replies.