• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Underweight pig - any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww so sorry that Sirius is so poorly :( You must be worried sick about him :(
I can't really advise anything for you but I am sending my love and hugs to you and Sirius xoxo I really hope that you find out what is wrong with your boy to be losing all the weight :(

Sorry to hear he is so unwell :(
You may have already tried it but I've been advised the sweetcorn is a good food for gaining weight fast, thats if he'll eat it though, fingers crossed for you both xx

So sorry to hear about Sirius ... I really hope that if he is still eating that he will be ok. It is a difficult one because if he is eating then he should be able to maintain his body weight, but if his weight is decreasing, it is a worry. Is he drinking more than usual?

I am sure that you are doing your very best and everything right.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for him!

Thanks everyone. He's ok - kind of - eating, lots, perky - very. But still so thin. I've wormed him again, just in case. Checked his teeth again - they're fine.

I fear he may have kidney problems or similar - but he doesn't seem to be drinking excessively either. Back to Vedra, I think!

Sophie
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back