• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Uni is CONFUSING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

I have to apply for University soon and its so confusing, i want to do either Midwifery honours or Neo Natal (child nurisng) but i cant decide, i love children but id love to help them come into the world, can you believe this i have to pay £5 per uni to apply only with health does this apply so thats £15 i dont have to spare grr I'm appling to Bounmouth, Brighton and Southampton there close enough that i wont have to move out (i would if it wasnt for Zubi!) gotta pass my driving test though as student midwives get a pager and babys arnt born according to the 1C lol! so confused just cannot decied! aaah ......

A friend of mine has just got into Bournemouth to do midwifery. You know its extrememly hard to get in. Good Luck

yeh they told me that 22 midwives is all they will take i doubt ill get anywhere i keep failing maths gcse !

thanks i might look into teaching now oooh i just cant decide hehe with NHS courses i get burseries os i wont be in debt but with anything else i have to pay them back x

my friend said it was 40. she didnt think she would get in shes in her late 30s.

ooh maybe its different in bounmouth southampton will only take 22
x

I'm looking into primary teaching maybe years 5/6 but i dont know i need to get my GCSE math first i only need a C got a D first time around grr >:(

gothchick1515 said:
I'm looking into primary teaching maybe years 5/6 but i dont know i need to get my GCSE math first i only need a C got a D first time around grr >:(

I would like to eventually do Primary Teaching. I am retaking maths GCSE this year and my teacher thinks I have no problem getting a C so hopefully I can do that. If I do a diploma through the nursery, I can then go uni to do primary teaching. All I need is my maths GCSE then which I should get by end of this year.

Well good luck whatever you decide, they're both worthwhile careers, I wish my son knew what he wanted to do, he's your age and was going to finish his A Levels and do a Maths degree, but he's just been thrown off his Maths course for arguing with the tutor >:(

So now he doesn't know what he's going to do with his life, funny though, he knows exactly where he's going at the weekends though. GRRRR. >:(
He got A* in his Maths GCSE so any time your stuck i'll give you his MSN ;D

Bev - you must be proud of him to get an A* -what a smarty.. buggered that he got kicked off the course! ;)

Yeah especially as he needed the Maths ALevel to do the degree, so now he either takes another year to do it, or does something else at uni. trouble is he has no idea what he wants to do, he wanted to teach Maths at GCSE level. The only other thing he's enjoying is Psychology, so might go down that path, but he seems to be losing interest in studying.

Anyway i'm going to shut up! I've hijacked poor Verity's thread for my rant and rave ;D

Lol dont worry about me hehe he sounds like a friend of mine she keeps gettin U's in the a levels and has no idea what she wants i dont do a levels becaue i hate exams I'm doin a btec much less stressful and i love the work experience hehe hes lucky gettin a A* can i have it if he doesnt want it hehehe x ;D

wish I got an A - never got even that far - think it was a D in my business AS levels :(

Mind you I was ill quite often. It's not easy to be able to just do what you want these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back