• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Update on Budd-my baby is gone :*(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry for your sad Loss,

You did the best for your beloved piggie RIP Budd

take care of yourself

Karen

I am ever so sorry to hear this Belinda. You did everything you could for him.

Am around if you ever want to talk.

Massive hugs to you darling.

xx Kelly xx

Thankyou so much for all your lovely messages. today has been very hard for me and i have been extremely down all day-i just miss him so much :'( Bill seems ok today, and came wheeking as usual at veggie time! so atleast thats good, though il be keeping a very close eye on him and if he appears to be down or quiet i shall be looking into getting a friend for him.

Thankyou again for your support everyone-you were all wonderful while Budd was ill and gave some great advice.

i shall write an obituary for my special boy when i feel ready-and will post lots of piccies of him so you can all see just how cute he was. he is the fella in my avatar but you cant really see him too well! i miss him so much already-this week has been an absolutely awful week for me and i just cant wait for it to end.

I'm so sorry to hear about Budd.

You did everything that you could for him.

Big hugs to you.

you poor thing after trying so very hard for Budd, you obviously got very close to him , I know exactly how you feel in march I lost my darling Bear he had his leg removed but died, I tried everything going to save him losing his leg and got so close to him, it devastated me I ended up ill over it all so know you must be feeling really rough, I still have 34 pigs but losing Bear was a bad time, just think though along with Bear Budd will be popcorning with Peter Gurney, you ahve to think things like that as it gives you comfort, God bless Budd and chin up you,
Bears my avator as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back