• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Update on Rampage ( the piggy with the bad fungal infection)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In case you don't remember what his nose looked like here is a picture!
4e0f17bb.jpg

He was being treated for mites with Ivermectin and the fungal infection with Monistat cream when he developed a horrible URI. He was treated with doxycycline which then gave him diarrhea. Now his URI is gone and the diarrhea has cleared up! Here he is today fresh from a bath eating his favorite veggies!
b22c0bcf.jpg

I'm so happy to finally have a happy healthy piggie!

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
What an improvement! I hope that Rampage will continue to get better and as good as new eventually!

Sarah from Chucklebunnies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Gosh, he looks brilliant! I bet he's very glad to have you to take care of him, he must be feeling masses better in himself.

Pebble

Banned
Reaction score
Well done...thanx to your diligent care and attention this little piggie has a really good chance at "the good life"

Wishing you and Rampage all the very best

xxxxx

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
aww poor little boy has been through so much, so glad he is doing much better... he is gorgeous by the way x)

Status
Not open for further replies.