• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Update on Smasher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I took Smasher back to the vets on Friday ( she has broken her bottom 2 teeth ) as she seemed to deteriorate and refuse all foods....her top teeth looked as if they were getting a little long too.Anyway, her teeth are growing back well, the top teeth are ok and her molars are still in good condition, so I have been given some painkillers which seem to be doing the trick! I am still syringe feeding and she is able to scoop up small pieces of food.I also bought a herb and leaf mix from PAH which is crumbly so easy to eat.Today she has put on a small amount of weight...so I am pleased !

We have really bonded and will lie next to me for ages resting her head against my cheek, purring away....she has also become quite partial to my daughter's pink toy guinea pig and likes to snuggle up to it at night , after her last feed !

Thank you everyone for your advice and support ! This site is invaluable and I'm so glad I found it !:)

Status
Not open for further replies.