• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

update on things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yesterday at CAB they were so busy, so going back on wednesday for definite appointment!

Also yesterday I got hit by a man on his bike, he went into me! Not on purpose.. so had a really sore neck last night, that's why I wasnt on - sorry you lot, big hugs!

And also this morning, my mum just called me from the hospital; her and her 3 sisters and brother have been there since 5-30 this morning. My nan is not expected to be around for much longer :'(

Just thought I'd let you know..
Gonna be around today.. need something to take my mind off it for now.. think it may hit me harder later..

xx Mrs Player xx

Oh so sorry about your nan kelly ive been there alot over the last two years i lost my step nan, both greatgranparnets then my uncle so i no how it feels :'( if you need me just pm me or email xx . I hurt my neck the other day on the bus he went over a speed hump really fast which meant i fell awkawrdly and got whiplash!

Kelly my darling I'm so sorry. I'll keep popping in as much as I can today so that I can keep you company. Will be thinking of you x

Ta lovey, I'm ok at the mo.. just kinda doing usual things at the mo.. keeping me busy.

I've got rid of hubby! LOL, so can have the place to my self and the animals.

No news as yet

Oh Kelly, Huge hugs. I am so sorry - you are really having a terrible time. I'm here for you - as are all the others - you've got good friends on this forum!
xxxxx

thanx, it does mean a hell of a lot to me.

Everthing just seems to be going bad at the same time!

When I have times like these I say to myself "this too will pass" because as good things never last neither do bad things. Apart from your nan, all the other things can be sorted out with the right help. Things will get better I promise you.

I do hope so love, thanx..

One thing will be surely sorted out on wednesday.. On top of that I've got a HYCOSY test at the hospital thursday morning so a bit scared about that too!

Will be colouring my hair again soon! ;)

You see, you have your priorities right. When everything around you is going wrong and you feel like nothing is going right - colour your hair - it never fails ;D ;D

Just got a call..

All the family - my mum, sisters and brother have made the decision not to give her a bio mask/machine to help her breathe as she doesnt want it and they dont want to force her.. shes now taking tiny breaths and is slowly going :'( :'(

Sorry if it's something people don't want to hear

I'm so sorry Kelly, yes it does sound as if it's near the end , but she sounds very peaceful. And at least family are near her. Keep strong, bad things happen in threes so no more can go wrong surely :)

Anyway, as everyone else has said, we're here for you. x x x x

Oh Kelly, I know its hard darling but your nan will be at peace. Take refuge in the knowledge that she won't be suffering any more.
We're all here for you x

oh kelly I'm so sorry to hear this.

If you need me I'm here

Love
Claire
x

yeah I know she'll be at peace.. it's what she wants too, she wants to be with my grandad.

Thank you for all your kind words.

I'm actually kinda ok right now.. Because its been on the cards for sometime now. I'm not upset, am sad but not bawling my eyes out (sorry thats harsh)

No I understand Kelly. I loved both my great grandmas but when they died I didn't cry buckets because they'd both had long illnesses and were in so much pain, I knew they were better off. I find it hard to be sad when the person is now out of pain and at peace. Death is always harder on the people left behind.

yeah, it was the same when my grandad died (mums dad).. I'm not that close to my mums side.. well one of my aunts but thats all.

but as well like you, its expected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back