Update time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millie's-Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ok where do i start!

Angel now lives in a C&C, she also has a new friend (what have i let myself in for).
We had to have our eldest cat put to sleep on the 26th of september, had problems getting her ashes back as Royal mail took them to wrong address 8... but thankfully she is home now.
Another of our cats have a water infection and another 2 have chills in their belly from the cold.
Daisy and Millie have got dodgy belly too, so its all been go at the moment.

Next door took on 2 cats and one looks identical to our chester who some of you know he is called crazy, my mum broke her heart when she saw him.
The other is called daisy who looks like our tabby who we lost in september and yet again it breaks my mums heart when she looks at daisy.

I've since been told i'm going to end up having C.O.P.D as my doctor didn't give my proper medication when i had brocitis (probably spelt that wrong) in January, feburary, march, april and may.
He has since put me on morphine patches for my Fibro but apparently i'm only allowed to be on them for 3 months as after 3 months i'll be back to perfect health, what planet is he on?

I thik thats it but if i remember anything else i'll update here :)

Louise xx

flintstones

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Welcome back, sorry to hear about your loss. Hopefully you will be back to health soon xx

CandyFloss

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sorry to hear things have not been going well for you and about the loss of your cat.
Royal Mail never cease to amaze me with their 'service' - they have no idea sometimes the heartache they can cause when they mess up.
Hope things look up for you soon
Hugs
xx

Angeladeedah

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It's great to see you back Louise. I'm sorry to hear that you've not been having a great time recently.

Hope Angel and her new friend are really happy together and don't get up to too much mischief. :)) I've still to build my c&c - I've still to prepare the spare room for it........hopefully it will be done for Christmas, and that will be their present this year. Toby does get to play with the girls at floortime though and they seem to be getting on really well, so fingers crossed they'll all live happily ever after in the c&c when I build it.

Millie's-Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Being as they have floortime together i cant see a problem with them living together hun x

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Welcome back! Sorry to hear of your loss glad she's back home with you..blooming royal mail honestly i could rant about their hopeless service all day! hope things will perk up for yourself soon! Enjoy spending time with Angel and her new little friend :) xx

Caviesgalore (EPGPR)

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Nice to see you back Louise, i look forward to hearing all about Angel and her new pal.:)

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Gee it's good to see you back Louise x)
Sorry to hear the wrong meds were given to you mallethead
All the best sweetie HUGE HUGS from Glynis, Velvet, Onyx, Tommy and Bella xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.