• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

upsetting matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
oh god i was on my way to work today crossee the road and there was a dead cat on the pavemnt. Just left there i wanted to get iy a blanket or something but couldnt as have to open my work place up for the cleaner.
So once at work 7.30 phoned rspca up to see what to do, know i'm only reporting it i didnt do it but feel gulity at the way they were with me. Hmmm not fair i was doing my god deed and now feel like it was me who killed it, just because i didnt really look to see if it had a collar or markings. It was first thing they were lucky i didnt throw up too.

Its now being removed from pavement by council today, i just wish i could have got a blanket for it as it looked in pain,but defently gone, poor thing and poor family too. Sorry for morbid thread x

Sweetie, I know how awful it is. But it was not you who killed the kitty. You were trying to do your good deed and the RSPCA had no way to treat you in any way other than amazingly kindly. IF they did then they're not doing their jobs properly, and you should rise above their judgmental ways, they're not worth it. IF you know in your heart of hearts you did the right thing and the best you COULD at that time, then to me, you're amazing :) x

poor kittycat, how could someone knowingly kill it and leave it, that is someones loved pet :(

Horrible world sometimes :0

Poor little cat :( Usually with cats you dont have to report them to the RSPCA with dogs you do - especially if its a RTC

RIP Kitty x

thank you guys just felt so bad as nothing i could do,only phoned rspca up as it was on a main pavement in which loads of kids use to get to school,double heartbreak at kids seeing it and it just there,lucky council remove animals so had to phone them.but at least its sorted and both places have a slight description too,

Aww bless you, you poor thing. Really upsets me when I see animals that have died, especially when they're lying in the road. You're very kind to have reported it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back