• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Urgent Help required with laptop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MerryPip

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi, Me and OH are really stuck with our Dell laptop (Windows 7). Our guinea pig very much enjoys typing on the keyboard, has just done so unsupervised and managed to end up with the display by 90 degrees so it's super difficult to do anything.

Does anyone know what keyboard controls produce this function. Unfortunately Merry Pig can't remember and we didn't see what he stood on in the first place. It's making life on the forum and everything else very complicated.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks Bailey, that's sorted it out. I have no idea how he managed to stand on those three keys all at the same time but at least I can fix it now.

Phew! xx

i don't think you should employ piggie typists. Its just asking for trouble :(|)

Heehee! My nan did this a few weeks ago. Rather than call her eldest grandchild (me) she was using her laptop sideways and struggling to move the mouse around for two weeks!

Piggie typists just ask for trouble!

profilepic30045_1.gif

(Rest in peace big guy! You were an awesome piggie typist, even though you widdled on my dad's keyboard!)

CTRL +ALT + The up arrow until it's the right way should fix it ( I think) x

*edit* or maybe the left / right arrow

can * please give me other tips when i stuff up? mallethead or maybe come here and do it for me? :))
somehow i need to save this bit of info.......
we have some fab fix it people on here THANKYOU xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back