• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Urgh! The New Call Of Duty Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sorry guys I just made this post to let off some steam really lol! :)>>>
What the hell is all the fuss about bloody Call Of Duty?!?
Hubby has spent days searching for the best price and had me in and out of Asda asking the price for it etc.
I also ordered him a copy online for the PS3 but by accident ordered the PC version and I'm annoyed as I cant cancel the order now its been dispatched.

I've come home tonight and he's not shut up about it and where is the cheapest place to buy it.
He wants to go out at midnight tonight (yes I am not joking) and go and buy it.
Not only that but hes asked me to come with him, I told him to forget it with us both being at work tomorrow.....but no doubt he will pick up the game and be playing it tonight until all hours of the morning!

And then just now ive been doing dinner then finally sat down on here and noticed I can get Reggie an item which is important for his cage, I said to hubby "Come and see what you think to this for Reggie's cage, as I am thinking of getting it"!
i got totally ignored grr sot hen I mentioned the frigging Call Of Duty game and surprise suprise I get a response because its something hes INTERESTED in! mallethead

I just said oh I see you can respond when its something you want!
So he comes over knowing I'm annoyed and I just told him not to worry about it! I feel so annoyed right now.
It probably sounds really childish of me to say all this but sometimes I really feel like he only talks about what hes interested in and things he wants etc!

Last edited:
*hugs and strokes your hair untill you calm down* Men ARE childish :) i love you lady CHIN UP x

I feel your pain...

'We' are going to the Trafford Centre at midnight too. I'm only going because I've been promised cake and coffee! :))

i know how you feel he's playing the old one beside me know and has reserved the other one to pick up tonight/tomorrow. men malletheadmallethead

but on the plus side perhaps you can say to him I'm getting another piggy and if he doesnt answer say you take his silence as a yes he cant argue if he's ignoring you :))

Last edited:
well i'm not complaining about it tonight but i will be jumping on the wagon in about ohhhh 5 hours when i'm trying to sleep and all i can hear is OH swearing and the guns going off left right and center but right now I'm not complaining as he is sitting in a car park waiting just incase loads of people turn up and he misses out lol the mind boggles

:)) Bless him ;)

We're going at about half 11, if I'm there past half 12 I won't be happy though!

I don't think I've got the patience to play it - I'd just get shot....lots!

I was furious earlier but I am okay now.
Anyway as he didnt bother to come and look at the item I wanted for Reggie I just ordered it online anyway pmsl.
And a hay stack for his cage too hahaha.

Also he asked what I would like for xmas and I said another guinea pig ;)
x

babe, this is the reason you have Reggie lol!! hubbies are crap just have piggiessssss yeahhhhhhh :))

Ive told him I want another piggy with a really manly name like Tyson or something pmsl :(|):))

AHHH I love CoD but I won't be waiting at midnight for it when I have work the following morning hehe

Haha, I have never actually played it.
You know its the only game hubby plays on where his language and patience is terrible lol! x

I'm at Asda now in the biggest queue ever! We were going to go to the Trafford Centre but it was cheaper at Asda

My girlfriend goes nuts at COD, her son (about to turn 14) is GLUED to the telly for hours at a time rolleyes
Well guess what they're buying him for his birthday......yup new COD game 8:) so off course it will be no use talking to him when he gets it mallethead:(|)

When the kids at work ask me if I have an xbox/Playstation etc., I just tell them no, I have a social life and proper, real friends! I really don't see what the fuss is about sitting in front of a screen for hours on end. Life is for living...seize the day!rolleyes

Arghhhhhhhh there is no escaping this!
now the lad at work is not shutting up about it either.
Wish he would just do one lol!

x

my OH went out at 7.30 this mornign to buy his and i have no doubt his bum will not move off the sofa all day, very glad I'm at work.

boys and there toys rolleyes

but hopefuly you can aquire another piggy from it :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back