• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

V-day: Syringe Feeding, Asda Meal Deal And A Surprise...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Furry Godmother

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yesterday primarily consisted of syringe feeding Frank, and making sure he had fluids and his meds, as he's been a bit poorly.

And doing my washing.

Oooh, and Kathryn bought the boys doubles over and had cuddles with the boys, that was good. :D

Oh then after no sleep from syringe feeding, I ended up having a two hour nap, uch.

But, we did get a couple of hours to ourselves, for dinner....

Gammon shank with Apple and cider sauce, with carrot/butternut squash/sweet potato mash and green vegetables in garlic butter. Was lush.

Followed by a white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake. Gotta say, with a white chocolate cheesecake, you hit such a block... And it hits you fast, but we muddled through it. Was lovely though ;)

image.jpg image.jpg

Then, I gots this from @C&&Frank ... O.o

image.jpg

So I says 'yes' in some tired drivel, blablabla....

image.jpg

I know. It's amazing news. Are you going to make wedding plans or have a long engagement?

Congratulations!
Are you going to be one of those couples? That are engaged for ages with no intention of getting married anywhere in the near future?

Congratulations ! And, what a beautiful ring.

I hope Frank is better today
Thank you it's Topaz :D he's doing much better thank you :')

Ahh your one of those couples :mal::doh:
I'll let you off, as I love you guys ;):love:. And.. It means I'll have a wedding to go to later in life.
Exactly, cos you love me ;)

There's no need to rush things, I was engaged for 15 years before I got married to MrsHogg. :tu:

15 years! Jeeze. I'm glad me and Aaran have an arrangement! If he asked me now I'd say no. For the sheer point that I don't even have a job or my own house yet! I can't even afford a new pair of shoes let alone even a single invitation for a wedding!

Congratulations & Celebrations ( We always break into song when we hear great news )

Lisa & Ali.. x

Thank you!

This is stuck in my head now?! ;o

Topaz is my birthstone.

Congratulations @C&&Frank too!

Tis mine too! :D

Like like like! Congrats guys!

Thank you x

There's no need to rush things, I was engaged for 15 years before I got married to MrsHogg. :tu:

Sounds a plan ;)
Actually I have a rule, have to be married and have kids (if I decide the world changes for the better) before 30. Lol !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back