• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Vacum just gone bang and blown up in smoke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blossom

:-[ My Dyson has just gone bang and smoke has appeared I'm sure it must have died! expensive weekend in store i feel! :'(

Get laminate flooring then you only need a sweeping brush! ;D ;D

We had so many hoovers when we had carpet! Saves a fortune! LOL

xx Kelly xx

luckily in a bungalow and kitchen is tiled so thats one room less, its just the hairy labrador and cavaliers are not helping the situation lol!

its ok at this very moment I am rolling round the carpet with my fleece on as I find this normal gets covered in dog hair when ever I were it so I'm giving it a go as a large roller! lol hehe ;)

my hoovers wheel fell off this morning so looks like they are protesting, a little warning here for you dog lovers with laminate, when we brought our bungalow the hall and living room were all laminate looked brillaint but we found the dogs sliding a lot, last august we had carpet over the top of all the laminate thank goodness we did, looks like Charlie our 13 and half year old dog has had a stroke or has lost strength in his back legs, he is like bambi on the pond in the kitchen the only room with laminate, we have got to buy a rug to fit in the kitchen to help him, we know he is old but am not going to risk him breaking a leg for the sake of having a nice laminate floor,
I am spending a fortune on trying joint problem medication to aid him and of course his brother max, luckly my sis in law is an ex vet nurse and shes just been through similar problems with her dog sara. so any of you with dogs be aware.

I know just what yuo mean I'm a vet nurse and we have had quite a few dogs in that have slipped and hurt themselves on laminate floor bless them :(

I think your right about the vacums protesting i have bought a new one but not had chance to take the old one to the tip, once i had done th cleaning with me new one I tried to put it in the cupboard with the old one and the old one would not let it in! no matter how i tried to get the new one in the old one seemed to managed to have some part of it sticking out so i could not get the new one in.................the naughty thing is now stood outside in the rain and the new one in the cupboard ;)

blossom said:
I think your right about the vacums protesting i have bought a new one but not had chance to take the old one to the tip, once i had done th cleaning with me new one I tried to put it in the cupboard with the old one and the old one would not let it in! no matter how i tried to get the new one in the old one seemed to managed to have some part of it sticking out so i could not get the new one in.................the naughty thing is now stood outside in the rain and the new one in the cupboard ;)

you wicked hoover hating monster you lol

lol i know how cruel am i, actually it has now been moved to the shed as i still not been to the tip but tommorrow is the day! ;)

My dad used to get his puppy and spin him across there tiles in Auz lol (My dad grew up there!) like the dog on the advert for frontline lol but i guess puppies recover from the spin better than a older dog would lol x

lol I used to slide my old cavalier alomg the kitchen floor she loved it, dont think I could manage it with the labrador though lol ;D

LOL

Sometimes my parents dog (they have a border collie) slides along their kitchen floor as they have laminate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back