• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Valentines Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Have you all got your Valentine?

Are you planning something?

My hubby is taking me out to a really posh chinese restaurant!
Aint got a clue what to get him yet!

Kelly and piggies xx

Oh yeah, forgot its valetines day soon. Whoops... Am totally broke and so is my boyfriend! :(

You don't have to go anywhere really or buy anything.. Once I was ill around Valentines Day and had to stay in so we had a nice meal with candles!

Also hand-made love cheques are good! :D

I have no idea what to get him it our 3 V day together eeeccckkk I an making a nice veg plate for the Piggy's

hubby will porbably have jet lag so it will be a boring evening for me. about 8 years my hubby surpised me by getting a taxi to take us to london and went to see an elvis impersonator with meal and champagne. Had a fab time and got very drunk(t-total now)lol

Piggiewiggy said:
hubby will porbably have jet lag so it will be a boring evening for me. about 8 years my hubby surpised me by getting a taxi to take us to london and went to see an elvis impersonator with meal and champagne. Had a fab time and got very drunk(t-total now)lol

Awww.. I like that.. OK, maybe not Elvis, but the being whisked away sounds lovely!

It was great. i thought we were goin gto a local restaurant. then the taxi drove on to the M3 and i still didnt know where i was going until i got there. great surprise!

I did a similar surprise for him. I took him to see The Hobbit when it was on in one of London's theatres. I give him 3 clues on the train on where we were staying and he didnt know. Then we walked to the theatre and I gave him 3 mor eclue on what we were going to do. we were vitually standing outside the theatre and he still didnt know. He loved it though.

This all happened before we got married. LOL. now its changed!! LMAO romance is dead and buried after nearly 9 years of wedding bliss. LOL

My boyfriend said about the two of us going out to dinner somewhere, but we would then have to sort out a babysitter. It was a lovely idea of his, as we haven't been out for a meal on Valentines day for years, lol. However, we decided it would be easier to stay in again this year and get a take away, either that or we'd have to take the kids with us to a restaurant, lol. I've already got him a card and a small gift ;D

I have bought my little girl a 'love bug' she gets one every year LOL

Matt has been hinting about going for a meal.

I really don't know what to get him.

Love

Claire
x

Weeellll...I've been hinting to my boyfriend that i'd like to go and see the musical about Eva Cassidy's life story which is on in Manchester a couple of days before Valentine's day. I really love the songs she did - she had such an amazing voice - so it would be a great night out for me - not sure if James is so keen though! We shall see!

Alex :)

I got a new engagement ring for Valentines day i was allowed it early! :) its soooo pretty!

[colorr]n wk till V ay lt th lov flow popl

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just booked my fiance in for a 3 course meal at Bristol Zoo. well the restaurant isnt at the zoo but you get to go to the zoo too and get a drink on arrival and get to adopt an animal of your choice too

Sounds lovely Gem. Is is a surprise for your fiance or does he know?

I will look into making some valentines smileys :)

Well he gave me my engagement ring early so i thought i would give him his present last night.. i printed out all the details and did it on nice card and stuff

he said it is a really cool gift hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back