• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Valentines!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

Just got my pressie a day early. He bought me a Gucci purse. WOW! couldnt believe.lol

What a wonderful surprise and a great pressie :D I've got tons of posh chocolates which I have had to hide from the children, lol. I will have to keep sneeking off to nibble on them or wait until they've gone to bed, lol.

awwww!

I got a new engagement ring
Lady and the Tramp on DVD
and Stu wrote me a song :D

[quotKlli ]
I got nothing
[/quot]
[color]
Din't Dav gt you anything?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully you will get something later Kellie. I hope so anyway.

purplegem, how lovely to get a new engagement ring and a song written for you.... very romantic :)

my pressie come at the weekend we are going away to a hotel for the night

I would love to be able to get away for a night *sigh* No kiddies yelling at me, lol..... I'd probably miss them to much though :P Have a wonderful time :)

You all had such lovely things!
No nothing off Dave. And I very much doubt I will do he just aint the romantic kind LOL

stu took me home at lunchtime and on my bedside table there was a rose with bamboo around the outside of it in a vase :D

Aww, a forever smelly rose (Not a real one), a teddy, chocs, and a valentines cake.. more pressies next week when Mike gets paid!

Hiya Everyone

Matt bought me a foot spa and a lovely card. Bless him ;D

Love

Claire
x

Hi

I don't know if I am being a bit ungrateful as James did take me to the theatre on Sunday - which I had to 'encourage' him to do - but I felt a wee bit hurt that he didn't do anything to celebrate valentine's day. I spent an hour the night before making him a lovely card, then went an spent a heap of money on getting food to cook a posh meal - consequently spent hours in the kitchen knocking up a three-course meal complete with nicely decorated table. I couldn't help feeling a bit miffed that he didn't even get me a card. Perhaps I am being silly but us girlies like surprises and romancing!

Alex x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back