vampire goodies-help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
does any1know where i can get vampire things,hoodies, ornaments etc my daughters craze,and I'm finding it hard work to find her things,ebay poop any1 got any ideas where theres funky stuff?appart from the twighlight saga things,

thanks!

Reaction score
Hiya.
Try forbidden Planet. They do true blood stuff on there. I have a bottle of true Blood, which is on display in my cabinet.lol
Amazon to some bits as well.
I think stuff other than the Twilight stuff is fairly hard to come by in the uk. You really have to do a search around the internet for it all.

kezza30

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Does she read books? I don't know where to buy items but i know quite a number of vampire books as i love them. My favourite is Morganville Vampire series it's along one, Sookie stackhouse, Vampre academy and vampire diaries are some i know :p

Reaction score
she'll be 10 in feb now,i baught her a few vampire books for xmas and tried getting her monster high draculara but was out of stock so she had the warewoof one,ye i have noticed its hard to get stuff in uk,i went on ebay US earlier and there was loads,if i find somethings really good maybe its worth the shipping fee,

she wants all vampy things,from her bedroom,big fangs on wall,vampire trainers,hoodies etc haha,thank god shes a happy go lucky child otherwize id b worried!haha xx

Reaction score
Id try the cafe press place then if she wants stuff for her walls etc etc. Your daughter has good taste. I looooooove vampires

Reaction score
i cant remember when it started with her,but since she was small she always liked emo things,quite kool actually,ye ill try that thanks hun xx

Status
Not open for further replies.