Vampires are at it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
They are going to take some more blood out of again today! Poor Mike too!

Seeing a genetic counsellor at 1pm, so in need of bloods from us both.

Don't bother me now - just a bunch of vampires! LOL

Wont be around for a few hours! :( Missing the forum! LOL

michellemuffin

Reaction score
hope all goes well, blood tests dont worry me in the slightest I've had so many over the years, ;)

D

DebbieR

I cried so much when I had my last blood test that the nurse offered me a lolly. ;D It was 2 years ago :-[

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
LOL - I used to cry buckets, but have to have one every few months now for diabetes. On top of that, I have to inject insulin daily!

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
thinkiing of you , Kelly.

needles are fine, you lot. Especially when there's a gorgeous anaesthetist on the other end ;D

michellemuffin

Reaction score
I normally get an old women well older then me , only ever had a man once for a 3 hour blood and urine check for fast bone growth test he took it from the same hole each time (every half hour), he was pretty good actually

G

gothchick1515

I'm used to them too kelly i just sit back and chat away lol its just a mini scrath i cried when they did it at first but its ok now lol good luck with it all, my mum and dad has that genetic counselling when they had charlotte hope it goes ok x

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
I am so angry! The woman that done it - genetic advisor was so bad! It took her ages to find a so-called vein, then when she ddi nothing came out and it hurts like hell! It didn't feel right when she was doing it.

I'm not usually bothered by the tests, but it hurt! Have to go and see the sister at the docs tomorrow so that she can take some!

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
It's pathetic! She then said after 'well I've never been good at these.' So why try?

G

gothchick1515

Lol, Nurses are good some consultants dont do it enough to be good at it lol x

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Really sorry kelly.
I have always been the other way round - in that I find nurses crap at finding veins and Drs very good. Why don't you try to tap it up yourself first?

Status
Not open for further replies.