• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

vanishing people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Have you noticed that some people who used to be here a lot seem to have vanished? I wonder why? Their loss ;D

yea i was looking at how many menbers there are and not even half of that number posts. i try as much as i can but i have to be careful coz my boss likes to play nosey face.. :o

Have been thinking thst for some time now.. theres roughly 10ish of us 'regulars'!

Maybe they have to work etc I'm oftern not on obviously at colllege and hopefully if i get a job hehe you never no they might come back soonsx

yea i know. like during the day if you notice i will be on, and then 5 minutes later i log off. then after 5 minutes i am back on! its not easy to be on all day. plus the time difference in the U.S. has something to do with it too.

I'm on practically all day! Well around! I'm a bum (housewife) so the net is always on! LOL

I'm not always sat in front of the pc! ;D

I just have to remember to turn it off when I go down to theatres or whatever ;D

Yes that's sometimes a problem. Or the phone rings while I'm typing a message, I answer the phone and while I'm talking my boss creeps round and sees what I have on screen cos with the phone in one hand and a pen in the other I can't do my alt tab trick ;D

lol, my trick at work as well! my boss loves to see what i am doing at his payroll's expense!

I had a boss once that asked me "am I paying you to do that?" when caught skiving (i have made a career out of it). I waved my pay slip and said "yes you are. Good aint it". I was a temp and it was my last day so he couldn't say anything hee hee ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back