• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

vegetable schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i have the following vegerables and need a schedule for which days to feedwhat. (some of these may not be feedable but its worth a shot to see if they are)
red bell pepper
cabage
yellow squash
acorn squash
baby carrots
spinach
parsley
brocolli
tomato
oranges
grapes
turnip greens
mustard greens
i think thats all i have. i need suggestions for my 2 female piggies Skunk and Squirrel.

I've had guinea pig(s) since June 26, 2011. That's 233 days, approximately 7 months 3 weeks. I've fed my guys all the veg you mentioned, some they would eat, some they would not. I've just kept piles of it in their enclosures, throwing out what they would not eat, and re-trying rejected foods later on. I just feed them some of whatever is in the refrigerator as I keep it stocked with whatever I can pick in season or buy. I also feed them whatever Sal wheeks for. They have thrived remarkably and are not overweight. Unless you need to schedule for personal reasons, just feed them whatever they will eat and as much as they will eat, trying to maintain emphasis on the foods with higher vitamin C content. That's why re-trying foods is important, I think; some of the high vit.C veg, such as green peppers, they would not eat for love nor money in the beginning, and now they can't get enough.

I don't know if any of that is recommemded advice, but it has worked for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back