Very excited- new piggies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well I think my 4 year break from piggies is going to end very soon! Yesterday I reserved a gorgeous little pair of sows from Palacepiggie rescue. They're both around 6 months old, called Mavis and Bubble- they didn't come in together but they really bonded and needed to be rehomed as a pair. They both had fungal infections when they came in and Mavis in particular was very ill but thankfully is healthy again.

They are very cute x) :

Funky little Bubble

bubble.jpg

And Mavis, this is what she looked like before 8... :

Mavis-FungalInfection.jpg

And now:

Mavis.jpg

They're reserved for me for a couple of weeks until I get all their stuff together and then we'll arrange a homecheck. The rescue kindly offered to bring them over and homecheck me at the same time as I live quite far away, but obviously they won't be mine unless I pass, so fingers crossed!

Now I've just got to go shopping for cage, fleece, food, pigloos, cuddle cups, litter trays, toys, ELC ball pits... oh my!

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
oh my god i LOVE Bubble, and poor Mavis i dread to think what she endured before being rescued.

You lucky lucky thing he he bet you cant wait!

lily 74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
How exciting! and the piggies look in fab condition!:))

I love shopping for piggie stuff

Fudge and Rainbow :)

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww they are beautiful and very lucky to be coming to live with you! :(|) Your lucky to be getting them too! :) Poor Mavis, that picture is so sad :0 but she looks so happy and healthy now! x) Be sure to take loads of pictures when you get them! ;)

flintstones

Forum Donator 2021/22
Reaction score
No wonder your excited they are absolutely gorgeous! x).

I'm sure, you will fly though the homecheck :)! xx

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I know I am very lucky, they are so gorgeous and I really fell for them as soon as I saw them on the site- luckily they were available! I'll be sure to take lots of piccies too, I don't use my SLR camera enough so now I have the perfect reason. :)

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Why isnt Mavis and Bubble are pair of beautiful girls? I'm so glad they have found a loving forever home with you, it sounds like they're going to be very spoilt piggies hope they're settling in well cant wait to see more pigtures :)

Status
Not open for further replies.