• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

very sore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Been bitten by something, and now have an infection. I cant sit propper, and I'm hurting across my right leg into my groin. Piggies will have to be cleaned out tomorrow. I feel bad cos its cleaning day. But I cant move.
Hope they forgive me8...

Aww, so sorry you've been bitten. Bites are just horrid and hurt like anything. Have you treated the area with anything? xx

PS. I'm sure you piggies will forgive you..............it will be alright to leave it another day, I'm sure. :)

Yeah went to docs. Ive got antibiotic cream and strong antibiotics. If they dont go down the doc said he will have to lance them. I have no idea whats bitten me. But ive not been in this pain with bites before. So piggies will have to wait. I cant even walk let alone get on the floor and clean them.poor babies

hope they start to work soon.

i'm sure the piggies wont mind, mine hate clean out days and clean cages! i think its just us :))

I shall put a pic up later if noone minds. Its not very pleasant. I personally think it could have been a spider. I sit on the step to my decking to have a smoke, and I think it might have happened then. It is extremly painful.@)

ouchies! I had cellulitis from a bite last september and it was pretty nasty, hopefully the antibiotics will clear it up quick

Ouch sounds nasty! Hope you get better soon and I'm sure your piggies wont mind. They'll just want their mummy all better.

The piggies will be fine for a few more days before clean out. I had an operation on my foot two weeks ago and the piggies didnt get a clean out for a week . Hope your pain subsides soon. Sounds like it could have been a spider.

I was thinking maybe it could have been in the hay. you never know.
Gaga n Tam have been cleaned out. So all lovley and sparkly. Although now I am in alot of pain. Give it an hour and it will have poop everywhere.lol?/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back