• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Vetbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRachaelx

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Does anyone know whether they are suitable for guinea pigs!?
Does anyone use them on here!?

I'm interested in using vet bed for my C&C cage as my local pet store has great rolls of it which is reduced at the moment.

How exactly do you use it? and what do you put under it?

I use vet bed, I put a thick layer of newspaper underneath and change it depending on my pigs needs. Jeff and Cameo are tidier and I can get away with every 4-5 days, Boxy is polyuric so theirs lasts maybe 2-3 days.

I've used hay and newspaper, fleece and vet bed, and vet bed is by far my favourite!

Thanks

I am assuming you have a C&C cage, if so do you tuck the vet bed over the coroplast to stop it moving?

Thanks

I am assuming you have a C&C cage, if so do you tuck the vet bed over the coroplast to stop it moving?

I have a ferplast 140 and a larger liberta cage - I use it in both, I just cut it to fit the base

Thank you

I might try it but I expect my boys will just dig it up and end up underneath it :))

!

Thank you

I might try it but I expect my boys will just dig it up and end up underneath it :))

Mine haven't tried that yet, although they did try eating the green stuff thinking it was grass rolleyes

That ended up in the boot of my car for the dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back