• You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Video clip of the 1 day old baby g-pigs x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmiiee

That is just sooooo cute. I wanted to take that little piece of hay off one of them and you did it for me. ha ha. xx
haaa yhhh! s/hes the one who squeeek loudly, got its nose under the hay rack and the grey one dive bombed her/him and hurt it's litte nosey!

ahh *** wait to find out if their boys of girls ha hard to type using, it, s/he him/her haaa!

wow they are so so gorgeous drool all have such beautiful colourings. Its amazing how active they are at only a few days old! they look very healthy :)

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Oh my goodness they are so beautiful. I dont think I could pick one favourite as they are all adorable.
Reggie loved their noises and was looking up and around when I was watching your video x)x)x)x)x)

Emmiiee

Non-stop babies are so cute!

I am glad that all is going so well for you!
aha yhh baby guinea's are harder than human babies ahah! the guinea's don't seem to ever sleep aha! I can tell their gona be right handfuls!

just gotts hope they put weight on now, they all lost 10gs and havn't put any on today yet but as i think you said it can be 2-3 days before they start putting on weight soon!

Also feeding ediie her greens seperatly, as I think the babies has been eating to much and giving them dicky tums! the babies hate being seperated from her tho Ediie wasn't botherd especially as their was food involved haa!

but yh the babies so far *touchwood* are doing well, their chewing everything and love a good munch on hay! and today they even ventured out of the bed area on their own!

Emmiiee

Aaw, poor smelly lickle piggies - they're still incredible cute - I x) them!
I don't know about their wee, sorry. x
haa their very stinky and very loud ha! lets just say I'm not getting much sleep aha! but yh their gorgous!

just need to know if this smelly wee is normal has, i hink it is, cos of the milk like a human baby's smells! anyone else know? x

Status
Not open for further replies.